Chapter 1: The Slime Incident and New Friend

Author: Heyo everyone! So, in this official first chapter, there will be a timeskip of three hears, the last day of Izuku's time in Aldera Jr High. The slime incident will indeed happen but Izuku will also get a new friend and invaluable Ally.

Here is the dude!

Name: Kenji Age: 15 Quirk: Berserker - Berserker physically enhances Kenji's natural strength by 10 fold, granting him natural superhuman strength which only gets stronger as he uses his quirk

Name: Kenji
Age: 15
Quirk: Berserker - Berserker physically enhances Kenji's natural strength by 10 fold, granting him natural superhuman strength which only gets stronger as he uses his quirk. Think of it this way: Kenji is already super strong but when he uses his quirk to perform a feat or in battle, some of that already enhanced strength gets added to his current natural strength.
Description: Kenji is a country boy outside of the cities of Japan. He visits the cities quite often as he views them as a whole new adventure every day. Kenji is a optimistic and hospitable boy with a heart of gold. However, due to his heart of gold, he has an innate ability to tell if someone is sincere or not just by talking to them. He also has a battle-loving side, an effect caused by his quirk, making him lust for battle and enjoy fighting despite how kind he is. But a word of warning, never try to bully Kenji or others when he's around, he's extremely protective of the innocent and won't hesitate to deal a major beatdown.

This will become Izuku's first official friend and the two will become inseparable.

Now here is Chapter 1 of Sword of Vengeance: Yoshitsune!
_______________

Three years had passed since Izuku became partners with Yoshitsune and merely saying that Izuku changed was an understatement. During those few years, Izuku had learned and mastered almost everything he could while under Yoshitsune's teachings.

Along with his skills, Izuku also changed in terms of appearance.

Author: This is actually the only straight black hair, red eyes pic that works for Izuku's new appearance

He had major efficiency with Iaido, a sword style that utilizes drawing the sword from it's sheet and striking in all one fluid motion. Learning this skill helped improve Izuku's reaction time and speed to above inhuman levels, his sword swings and slashes becoming too fast for anyone to see unless their quirks or trained mind allow it.