Spoiling the Baby of MSBY

Edit: Yikes I almost forgot about the credits. Credits to the person who listed the long list of ideas at the start of this book.Thank you for striking me the idea to add Meian in the story. You're amazayn.

Hinata Shoyo is known as the Baby of MSBY. He's spoiled by his boyfriend and the whole team. One of the recent incidents that took place was

.

.

.

.

"Sakusa I'm leaving you in charge of these two idiots and Hinata."

Unbothered Sakusa just nods not listening to what the team captain was talking about.

"And you three, don't you dare buy anything weird like the last time. Especially you Bokuto."

Captain points at Bokuto and Bokuto turns looking as guilty as he can.

"But Akaashi's manga isn't weird!!"

"I'm not talking about the manga. But now that you remind me don't you dare buy those too if you already have a copy!"

"😔 Okay..."

"And you Atsumu Miya."

Atsumu stands up straight and salute.

"Ai ai Captain!"

"If you dare buy any more Kageyama merch than we can carry then I swear to God I'm gonna throw your plush of him that you sleep with every night in the garbage."

"Please don't do that!! I swear I won't. Just don't let Tobio know or I might get murdered because he said the same thing a while ago."

"And lastly, Shoyo you."

"Yes?"

Hinata smiled innocently at Meian. With a slightly flushed face Meian answers

"Just take care of yourself and not get lost. Alright?"

"Yeah:)"

"Wha-!!!? Are you seeing this bias Bokkun?"

From where Sakusa was sitting he murmurs

"Like you are any different than him."

"I- I'm not a simp!"

"Yes you are and so is your boyfriend. You two better keep away from my boyfriend."

"Geez chill."

.

.

.

.

The three of them continue their shopping while Sakusa takes care of Hinata. After shopping all four head inside the dorm trying not to make any sound. The moment they enter, they hear a click sound and the lights turn on. There, they see their captain looking as furious as it can get. They move their hands about their shoulders to show they surrender.

"Mind telling me why you four are arriving this late when I clearly told you we have to go to a fan event tomorrow?!"

Sakusa hides Hinata behind him, to protect him from getting eaten by a wild animal.

"And may I ask what's with these heavy bags that you are holding in your hands right now?"

Bokuto tries to hide the huge set of paper bags he was holding but failing miserably.