Wedding drama (Atsuhina)

"You ready?"

A figure stands in front of the mirror.

"Damn right you are!!"

Hinata right now is trying really hard to calm himself down.

"Yacchan can you come inside for a second?"

Yachi peeks inside the room. Hinata thinks that she sound a bit nervous about something but doesn't think much about it.

"Yes, Hinata? Do- you need something?"

"No I just wanted to ask how things are going on the other side."

Yachi stiffens.

"Oh- oh- oh- yeah ever-ything is great. Atsumu san is also almost ready! If that's all I'll be leaving! I need to check up on him! Okay bye!"

Yachi shuts the door and it closes with a loud thud.

"Ah- yachhan?!"

Yachi takes a breather,

"Sorry Hinata kun we can't tell you what a mess it is on the other side."

Yachi starts walking to where Atsumu was supposed to get ready.  She knocks on the door.

A loud thud comes from the inside.
Yachi hurriedly opens the door.

"Osamu san!! What happened!?"

"I still haven't found Atsumu!!!"

Kenma came just behind Yachi.

"What?"

"Kyahh!! Oh Kenma san you scared the hell outta me."

"Shoyo asked me to check up on you guys..."
He peeks inside and looks at the situation the room was in.

"Where's the bee?"

Osamu barely manages to make up his sentences.

"I- don't know... Like he was just here an hour ago and fucking idiot! I don't know where he went."

Kenma,"I knew that bee was no good for Shoyo."

Osamu,"I mean you are probably right but we really need to find him soon or Shoyo kun will burst at everyone who was with him and I've seen him scolding Atsumu when he was angry and I really don't wanna be the one in Atsumu's shoes."

Kenma,"But what happened!?"

_______________________________________________
2 hours back in time
_______________________________________________

Atsumu was just fine in the room getting ready. (Well that's what Osamu thought)

'Surprisingly, everything was fine. No, everything was too fine. Like it's too fine. Since when did Atsumu handled situations like these calmly?'

Osamu wanted to check on him. He wanted to knock on the door but as he was raising his hand to knock he heard a loud thud from inside. Osamu rushed inside.

The scene before his eyes made Osamu almost blank in his face.

"Tsumu what happened here!?"

"Ouuuuu- Samu!! I wanna hick* see my baby!! Where is he!!?I can't find him anywhere in this room. And have I ever told you how beautiful you are!? I'm hick* proud of you."

Atsumu was drunk.

Osamu was panicking now. He closed the door behind him and approached Atsumu.

"Tsumu? How much did ya drink?!"