garrett .

" No, Garrett. " I pleaded. Trying to reason with why he'd want to do something so risky, knowing the outcome of what could happen.

" Why do you keep denying yourself to me? " he questioned. I give an analytic glare, arduously. Garrett is so sure about all of this. Despite everything at stake, he still dares to walk gloriously down the plank. Expecting me to do the same for feelings I don't even know if I want to return.

I put up my right hand, revealing my ring and reminding him of what binds me to this marriage to Tye. That I cannot just throw it all away for lust.

" This is why. " I affirm.

" You hold that up like it means something, Nova. Admit that the only thing that ring provides is suffering... " Garrett insults, his eyes so telling of what he wants to do. He makes me feel so apprehensive about everything. And I hate it... because he's telling the truth, and this I can't deny.

" I can't cheat on your brother, Garrett. I have too much respect and lo-" I fail to finish my sentence. Now recognizing... the sudden verities.

" Love what..Nova? " teases Garret, his feet gliding closer to me. The tone in which he speaks is so condescending.

" I respect and l..love Tye. " manages to come off my tongue. Get it together, Nova. I tell my insides, that are seething to tear off everything, shockingly still on my body. By now, I would've expected Garret to already be reaching for my collar. Although it's so wrong to have such lude thoughts racing through my mind. But with him towering over me, I can't help but to have them.

" What's wrong, Nova? Can't get it out? " he teases again.

" It's clear you're not here for anything important. Why don't you leave? " I shoot back, irritated by his arrogant attitude.

" I love that suggestion, but I won't be following up with that. I'm not leaving until what's "important " gives me what I want. " Garrett retorted, now sharing a common boundary. As his lips lightly brush up against mine.

" I love Tye. " I repeat again, knowing that this is only grueling because..I don't believe it. No remorse should be given to me. Save it all. I can't be forgiven for this tonight.

" Admit you don't love him. Admit it. " He pressures, resting his hands on my shoulders. Not even trying to break his harsh eye contact.

" Garrett... " I trail off. How do I even say those words? It's unrealistic.

" How much do you love him.. Nova? " Garrett asked, pecking me on the lips. Luring me to him even more, but I still refuse...

" Stop .... " I plea.

" This much? " As he begins to pull up my shirt, and kiss me more. Once my shirt is thrown off, he lets my bra undone. And with his free hands, he gently rubs his fingers on them, feeling them thoroughly. Claiming them as his.

" Is this how much you love him, Nova? " derided Garrett.

" Fuck you. " I say, flinging my arms around his shoulders and embracing all of what he started. Our lips press violently, and our clothes fly off our bodies, seeing as we are eager to make love, mercilessly.

He stares at me momentarily

He stares at me momentarily. Giving off the sense of adoration and yearning for me. Hungry to travel my body with his fingers. Before laying me on the soft bed sheets, as I sprawled out. Our lips meet again, and we thrust against each other. While he plows into me slowly, forcing me to let unexplainable noises leave my mouth.

" G...garrett .. " I softly call out. But that only encourages him.

" How much do you love him, Nova? " he asks, once more. Arising guilt in every vessel I own, while he births the rapturous feeling existing in me, and washes it all away.

I howl in his ear, not wanting to halt what he has made me endure. He nudges my neck and runs his fingers through my soft inches.

" Fuck

" Fuck..." he says breathlessly. Sweat coursing down his face. He shares a look in which I can depict as declaring territory. As if to try and insist that I am in fact, his.

Garrett sits me on his lap, and I began to gradually ride his dick. As he deeply groaned in confidence.

" Love me like you love him. " he demands. Smirking deviously at me, his intentions bluntly placed. I shiver, taken aback by the abrupt request.

 But I allowed melodious moans to leave me

But I allowed melodious moans to leave me. This feeling was so atrocious, yet so freeing. And I loved it.

" Love me, Nova " he whimpered. Clutching my waist even tighter. It aroused me to see how vulnerable this made him. Each adjuring word he spoke, prompted me to ride him even faster. While his tongue reached for my breast. I went on and on, effortlessly. As my hair, bumped against my back, soaked in moisture. With his feasting gaze on me.

Garrett pushed me off onto my back, and stroked his dick.

I teased him by wavering my legs, revealing my throbbing pussy, while gently massaging my fingers on it. This only furthered his excitement.

" You want to cum, don't you? " I laugh. He nods desperately, panting heavily.

" Oh, god Nova..." I never loved to hear my name so much coming from him. Garrett lunges at me, entering me last time. And he fills me up with his heavenly fluid. My back quickly arches as I take in so much of him. I extend my hands out to clasp him.

In spite of everything, Garrett still poses the same question.

" How much do you love him... Nova? " As he shifts his head to give me a riveting stare. I'm incapable of an answer. Of all the things to say, nothing comes to mind. I mouth the words but don't speak them.

" Kiss me " I stipulated. Slipping my fingers on every bit of his face. While we both made a mutual effort to  ram our lips together in a pit of passion. It was so thrillingly cruel what we'd done, but at this point. It didn't matter.

It seemed that Garrett was blithering about this all.
And I couldn't say I wasn't either. As I flourished in his compelling embodiment of what love should be. I should feel guilty, but existing in the space he spares me was so ....hypnotic. Our lips magnetic as they meet for the last time. My insides beg more, but I ignore them.

Fuck you, Garrett.

- Arianna J Brown