42 - The Concert Becomes Chaotic

I summoned Loki in my hands. No longer was he the Viking axe, but was now a long scepter.

Shapeshift.

That's my Tier 5 ability that I unlocked two days ago. The ability to make Loki change into any shape. Quite the strong ability with multiple different uses.

After I had unlocked my Tier, Amber stopped the fight. She said she'd come fight me later once I had trained with my new ability so that she could fight me at my "best".

Can't she give it a rest? I've already fought her twice.

Goku and Yui were also quite surprised that I had suddenly gone up a Tier. After explaining my ability to him, Goku gave me some tips as well.

Going back to the present, the attackers had us completely surrounded, each one with a different weapon in their hands.

"Hand over-" Started one of them, before I cut him off by slamming the curved side of my scepter straight into his face.

I don't want to hear the whole spiel again.

Another one swung a sword towards me, which I quickly blocked before flipping the bottom of the scepter upwards so it hit him straight in his sacred place.

He kneeled over, allowing me to kick him onto the ground. A man jumped at me from behind with two metal claws. Bringing my scepter overhead, I blocked his attack.

I jerked my scepter upwards, pushing him off of it. I pointed the scepter towards him, slamming the curved side into his stomach. As he clutched it in pain, I then smacked him across the face, sending him sprawling to the floor.

Oh, this is fun.

Let's try something else I practiced.

In between the handle and the curve of the scepter, fire started to build into a concentrated ball. I aimed my scepter towards one of attackers, getting ready.

I had created a technique by combining Loki's scepter with my control over fire. By focusing a concentrated amount of fire into a single focal point through the medium of the scepter, I was able to condense it to create a point to release that fire. By replacing the fire lost I was then able to create a heavily concentrated beam. Depending on the amount of fire concentrated, the effect could be from burning to straight cutting through the target.

In simple terms, cool slicey-slicey laser.

I concentrated a smaller amount of fire into the scepter. It gathered in the curve, condensing into a fiery ball.

A beam of fire, as wide as a basketball, burst from the scepter. It rammed into one of the attackers, sending him flying with a burn on his chest.

Wow, that was effective...

"What was that?!" Erica cried out in surprise as she crossed bases with an attacker, Yui hiding behind her.

"A little something I've been working on." I replied.

Most of the attackers seem to be down, good.

"So you're the real threat." The man with shadow claws and feet growled, gaining my attention. He had been waiting, thinking we'd go down quickly.

How wrong he was.

He quickly dashed at me, but with the amount of fast people I've had to fight against, I was starting to get used to it.

Loki quickly morphed into an average sized shield which blocked his dark claws. It was a good thing that Loki could morph in a second, allowing for tricks like this. As he jumped back I decided to try another trick I made.