Sleepyhead

Another sleep time story lol sorry on to the story anyways!
Colettes pov this time
Edgar and i were watching movies all day. It was our day off from work so we spent it together as always. It's always fun with him around. I was laying on his lap,head on his chest. He was messing with my hair. It felt good, so good that I could fall asleep on him. "You tired col?" "Huh? Oh somewhat when you mess with my hair it makes me fall asleep." "Oh? Well you can sleep on me then. It'll be alright." "You sure?" "Yeah here." He moves us a bit, him laying on his back,putting me on his stomach. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure I was atleast blushing a bit. He also pulled the blanket we were sharing up a bit. "There comfy?" "Y-yeah really comfy." He started rubbing my head again. It really felt amazing. I lay my head on his chest and slowly drift to sleep.
Edgars pov
Colette was sleeping on my chest. Shes the cutest thing ever. I kept rubbing her head because she liked it somehow. I started getting tired aswell so i turned off the tv and made my scarf rub her head while I slept as well. I kissed her head and cuddled her.
[timeskip to later that night]
I wake up to colette cuddling me like a baby koala. "Heh adorable as always." "Huh?!" I didn't even noticed that she was awake! "C-colette?! Your awake?! Im really sorry!" "Hey its alright edgar look." She then kissed my cheek. I wouldnt be honest if I didn't say I looked like a tomato. "Heh I love you edgar." "I-I love you too colette." She cuddled me more. I pat her head. "Wanna call off work so we can just stay like this for a while?" "Yeah that sounds nice." Colette fell back asleep. I kissed her forehead again. Then I fell asleep with her.
The end
This one just sounds like a 2018-2019 fic lol well this is another random one I wanted to do :>