Flustred emo

Colette pov
Me and edgar were at our job. Both of us bored. "Hey edgar." "Yeah?" "How come I've never seen you have any other expression other that normal?" "Well thats because nothing really gets me like flustred." "Oh. So if I can make you flustred, you'll look flustred?" "Most likely. Why?" I gave him that look when you know something is gonna happen. He sighs. "Fine. Do your worst." "Alright!" I leave to get something. I came back with cat ears. "Meow." I see a little bit of blush on his face. "It worked a bit!" "Yes but you gotta try harder." "Hmmmm. Oh!" I get really close to him it loos like we're about to kiss. Theres only like 30% blush now. "Keep trying col." "whats gonna work on you to make you fully blush!" "I don't know but keep trying if you want." "I love you edgar." I say that really really close to him. "O-only half of of it is sh-showing colette." "Yay! Now for that 100%!" I get some flowers for him. "Here just for you!" The blush went down. I started giving him abunch of gifts like chocolate,plushies,heck probably even more! I sighed in defeat. "Thats all i got." "The only thing that worked was the i love you." "Boo hoo for me then." I made a face he would've made if he was mad. I heard some noises and saw edgar a blushing mess. "Huh? What worked?!" "Y-you being m-mad. It was r-really adorable." He had his scarf covering his face to hide the blush. "Aw you think im cute?" He probably got even more flustered because he hid his face more. "Heh well I think your cute too." I kissed his cheek. He blushed even more.
"Alright well I'm gonne go move some boxes to the back. Call me if you need me edgar!" "A-alright colette."
The end
Once again another random one i came up with lol