Destroyed part two*

It's been a couple days after the encounter with Harry.
He's been very cold towards you and it seemed like he was trying to avoid you.

You were disappointed but tried to hide it. You did like him for a while and you finally got to hang out with him, but in the end he just avoided you for whatever reason.

It was a long weekday, and you just came back from your last class.

The halls were full of people, mostly sixth, seventh and eighth years.

Exams are coming up and everyone is very stressed, but you weren't because you did great in every class, your grades are high.

It was a Wednesday, so that meant half day. (can you tell I'm Dutch ahah)

The common room was full of people. Some were drinking, the others studying or reading.

With a cigarette in your hand you sit down on the chair closest to the fireplace.
There was this burning feeling in the back of your neck. It was like someone was staring at you, so you turn around and see him looking at you.

Him as in your crush, Harry Potter.

He was sitting on the couch, staring at you, a faint blush spreading on his emotionless face.

You noticed a pillow on his lap.

He looked uncomfortable, he squirmed in his seat and looked around alarmed.

You went over to sit next to him, but when he saw you coming his way, his eyes widened but he composed himself quickly.

"Hey Harry." You greeted while sitting next to him.

Harry scratches the back of his neck " erm- hi." He replied visibly feeling very awkward.

"How have you been?" You hoped he wouldn't notice under the dim light the glint of red on your face that you could feel was there.

"Er good. How have you been?" His reply was fast and subtle, his posture was straight and he looked like he was in a hurry.

His leg was constantly tapping on the floor, making you nervous. You pushed his leg to the floor, looking him straight in the eye "don't do that." You say trying not to sound rude.

Harry looks back at you, his eyes bright but hollow, looking awake but tired. But he still managed to look like the handsome and good looking Harry you knew a year ago.

Harry felt his cheeks heating up. Looking you directly in the eye making him nervous.

Your eyes were hypnotising, in a good way. They were beautiful. Shining in the sun and glistening in the rain.

Harry loved that about you.
And of course you felt the same for his.

Oh his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

His beautiful green eyes that change the shade of green they carry.

One time they're a dark green forest color and the other time they're as bright as the emerald green pendant on your necklace.

They stared intently in yours.

"Its annoying." You stated breaking the silence but still looking him in the eye.

"Hmh- er sorry." He finally said looking away from you.

"Why are you avoiding me?" The question came so sudden, startling him.

He opened his mouth and closed it, not knowing what to say and stuck trying to find a response.
"I'm not avoiding you, wh-what do you mean."

You moved closer to him, feeling his breath gently against your lips. "Yes you are, I've been trying to talk to you and you just find any excuse to leave."