the luckiest guy and the luckiest girl.

Harry and Alia have been in a relationship for 3 years now. they have been dating since third year, when their undeniable feelings for each other took the best of them.

it's a Saturday night, and Harry and Alia are alone in the Gryffindor common room.

Everyone's asleep, so they thought that this is the perfect opportunity to have a silent moment to themselves.

They're both sitting the couch in front of the fireplace. Alia's head resting on Harry's lap.

it's quiet. Harry's hand are in Alia's hair. it calmed her down, she always loved it when Harry played with her hair.

Alia looked up at Harry, his face glowing because of the fireplace. She admired his features. His sharp jawline, defined cheekbones, beautiful green eyes, his perfect nose, and so on.

He was beautiful, and sometimes she wondered how lucky she got with him. But then she would remember how lucky he got.

Alia is a very pretty girl and she new that. She's smart, funny, attractive, and she has nice skin. (haha see what I did there)

Harry noticed her staring and looked down at her "what?" he asked confused.

Alia just merely smiled and shrugged. She has no problem telling Harry he's the prettiest boy she's ever seen, but she thought he knew that at that point.

"Come on. Tell me." he said, smiling down at her.

Alia shrugged again "nothing, just admiring your beauty." She replied.

Harry's cheeks glowed a light shade of pink, he smiled generously at her. "Lia, you're the one with the beauty, that's why your second name is Belle."

Alia lifted herself up her shoulders and gave Harry a soft kiss on his jawline. "Harry, there doesn't have to be only one pretty person in a relationship. We proved that. I don't think you realise just how many girls want you."

Harry chuckled softly "you're right, I don't realise because I don't pay attention to any girl who's not you. Well maybe beside Hermione but only because she's one of my best friends."

Alia smiled and chuckled. Harry has an amazing way with words, it's like he's one of those bookboys that she reads about.

Harry leaned down and kissed Alia's cheek. Alia lowered her head again and held Harry's hands and held them close.

"What time is it?" She asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"It's half past 1 my love." Harry answered. The whole time he couldn't take his eyes off of you. It's like a magnet, but with them it's like an invisible string that's labeled as "soulmates".

Alia looked shocked for a second before speaking up again "maybe we should go to sleep, it's really late."

"Okay, but first, if you're not too tired, wanna go to the kitchens?" Harry asked, a joyful look on his face. It was completely laced with trouble and she liked that.

"Of course." she smiled widely and stood up at once, holding out her hand for Harry to take.

Harry laughed and took her hand. They both ran out the common room hand-in-hand and laughed quietly, not wanting to get caught by Filch, or anyone for the matter.

when they reached the corridor with the painting that has the fruit bowl Harry reached out his hand and tickled the pear.

"You like moving your fingers on things huh." Alia laughed, recalling what happened last night.

Harry turned around with a jokingly offended face, he shook his head and laughed before pulling you in the kitchen.

When you first entered it looked empty, no house elves. You were quite relieved, because you liked being alone with Harry.

He was still holding your hand when he reached the counter with the sweets. He reached out to pick up a pumpkin pie, holding it before your lips for her to take a bite. She obligated, after she took a bite Harry did too.

They continued to eat sweets and laugh and have fun until they couldn't anymore. It was now two hours later and they decided to head back to their common room.

but before they began walking out the kitchen, Harry pulled Alia to him and pushed her back to the counter.

He put her hair behind her ear and leaned his forehead against hers. His eyes were fixated on hers the whole time. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Alia. I want to get married and live together in a cottage and I want two children and a cat. I want to wake up with you beside me everyday. I love you so much you don't even know." Harry whispered against her lips.

She could feel his breath against her lips. Her eyes glowed. The truth is that she loved him more than she led on, but she didn't know how to let him know, so she just hoped he did, somehow.

"Harry," she took his face in her hands and made him look directly at her, she pecked his lips "I want to wake up with you next to me too. I've dreamed about our lives together after Hogwarts, and I want to marry you, more than you could ever know. Please just ask me already. I don't need a big expensive ring or a lavish proposal, because you're the only thing I would ever need."

"Alright then," Harry dropped to his knee and took her hand "Please Alia, marry me."

She couldn't help it, tears escaped her eyes. She wiped them away as fast as possible and nodded quickly. "Of course! Of course Harry." She dropped on her knees too and took Harry's face in her hands. She kissed him very passionately and full of love.

Harry's arms found there way around her waist and pushed her closer to him.

When Harry broke this kiss he had tears in his eyes. "I vow to love and protect you the way you deserve it."

"You already do Harry. Trust me, you've treated me the best way anyone could ever." Alia stood up, still holding his hands.

Harry did too. He guided her towards the portrait and stopped before pushing it open. "Alia, I think we should keep it a secret right now, because we still need to get a ring and I don't want anyone to fuss and ruin the moment if you know what I mean. It could be our little secret?" he asked shyly, not wanting to make it look like he wants to hide her.

"Yeah I think it would be better if we do. I love you."

"I love you more." Harry smiled and kissed her cheek.

They climbed out the portrait hole and went back to the common room. When they entered and walked to the stairs Alia stopped "is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" She asked, red covering her cheeks.

"Of course Alia, you're my fiancé now." He chuckled.

"Thank you." she said softly, and kissed his jaw.

They climbed up the stairs to Harry's dorm and when they entered they immediately went to sleep.

But little did they know that the house elves heard and saw their whole conversation.

                                                                -authors note-

Not the best but I thought it was cute so hope you like it. I think I'm going to use random names now but you can always change them to your own names if you want to;)