Three

Y/N had gotten a little giddy feeling in her stomach again when Harry had asked her to go for a coffee date. Not at her shop, but somewhere where they could talk and also be seen together. Just a nice little coffee date prompted by Jeff. This would be their first time actually hanging out on their own, it made her nervous in a good way. She'd actually get to talk to him and get to know him if he wasn't so damn closed off. Y/N knew he'd probably be asking more questions about her, but whatever made him more comfortable.

She showed up to the address he had given her right on time, having spotted him sitting in the corner of the coffee shop with a book. Y/N made sure to ask him about that later. He looked really cute and comfortable, casual Harry. It made her smile.

"Hey, you." Y/N smiled widely, genuinely excited to see him.

Harry had been nervous. Harry made the decision to try and be nicer to Y/N. So far, she hadn't bitten at any money grabbing or fame opportunities. And while that made him scared about what the real motive was? He felt that it could be safe to be on a casual friend basis with her. She couldn't get too close though. Not when he still dreamed about grabbing her throat and forcing her to her knees so she could suck him. Yeah. He had tried to work on that until he realized that he had to just accept it and try not to think about it too much.

Thankfully today she wore a cute outfit that didn't have her tits out. He couldn't speak properly when they were. He respected women— of course he did. But Y/N really, really got inside his head.

"Hi." He closed the book and stood up, knowing it would be polite to hug her. Not that he was excited about it. He wasn't... nope.

Y/N wrapped her arms around him and was bold enough to kiss his cheek, thinking that was appropriate. "How are you? How's your week been?" She asked genuinely curious about how he was doing since the dinner. Of course she couldn't find out any specifics, Harry wouldn't let her. She had grown accustomed to him shutting her out so she sort of just expected it now. She waited for him to answer before she went to order herself a coffee and a cheese and tomato panini for lunch because she was a tad bit hungry. Y/N refused to let him pay, giving him her example of a stern look. "You paid for dinner, let me." She pouted, just wanting to be self sufficient.

Once they had gotten all their food bits sorted and sat down, Y/N felt the giddiness kick in. He was just so fucking handsome. She had trouble wrapping her mind around it still. To the whole world he was the most desirable bachelor and he picked her. She felt her ego inflate a little at that idea of power.

"Well.. I've been recording. I'm excited about the new album." Harry said shyly. He didn't know if she would care about it or not but so far she hadn't given him reason to think otherwise. She had asked about it before. However, it was weird. She again insisted on paying for her own food. Wasn't taking handouts. And it made him feel a bit more comfortable with her. Y/N was just very genuine seeming and he was confused as to what he should be thinking and feeling all the time. His mind was still split, but letting himself talk to her. "Want people to like it, but I want to like it most of all. But how is the bakery? Harry prompted, taking a bite of his own lunch. "I know that you probably have to get up early."

Y/N's eyes lit up, "you have?" She asked even though he had just said so. She was screaming internally because she's been waiting for him to just do something. All the fans had no idea where he was whenever he wasn't touring, and now suddenly they were getting content because— it made sense now. "I think people will love whatever you do, and I'm not just saying that." She said honestly, "you're very good at catering to large audiences and well, people love that you just do what you do." Y/N let herself open up as a fan a little bit, show him that she actually did care about his music.