Seven

Final part <3 please send some love!!
——

Y/N missed her boyfriend.

She knew he was a busy man and that he had a tight schedule now that he was getting ready to release his new album. It was something she knew would come along with dating Harry, but no one could ever prepare you for that. He wasn't purposely trying to ignore her and that got her through it most days. She had gotten used to having him at her disposal, so maybe she was just spoiled. He was currently away in Scotland, checking out a location for a potential music video. He had shared with her that he had this idea about creating a whole island, it was a concept that was still in the works, but she was really excited about it. So naturally, she was excited to hear he was going to attempt to bring it to life.

The bakery was becoming a lot busier as well. Katya said it was because of her, but Y/N begged to differ. Sure, she knew Harry's fans would come and support her bakery, but she hadn't realized just how much. It was stressful trying to meet high demand, they certainly didn't have the staff for it. It would all be over better today though. Y/N had gotten a text for Harry asking if she could come pick him up from the airport and Y/N couldn't say no. Usually, he'd just get a car home, but clearly he wanted to see her. He'd said he ordered a car for her to come and get him in. She was dressed comfortably at the airport, even brought a cute little sign for him as she waited at the domestic gate.

Harry missed Y/N desperately. Too much. A lot. All those words. She was what he had needed, the cool water in the desert. Being away from her when they'd *just* started being together for real was difficult. Though they talked every day and texted and FaceTimed at night, it wasn't the same.

So he formulated a plan. A genius one if you'd ask him! One that would have her extremely excited and him getting all the alone time he was craving. Booking a trip to Bali and getting a private villa was a bit easy, not going to lie. He asked for things to be provided and they were— a perk of the famous. The most private villa— which seemed counterproductive considering their original terms, but he wanted to know her. See if this can really work out. Harry was 99% sure he loved her. But there were things he had to work through with her to truly get to the level he wanted to be. Talking about what bothered him even though word of mouth was a thousand times harder than song. Who knew inflection made things so easy?

When he landed, he had made sure that Y/N's bag was in the jet. They were refueling and then taking off again. The private jet mainly because it was a longer ride and he wanted to start her birthday trip off well.

"Well, wel, well." He smiled as he entered the private gate. She was in front of the car and holding a little sign. "There's my girl. With such a cute little sign, too."

Y/N was so excited to see him, patiently waiting for him to come out of the gate. When she saw a familiar head of curly hair she smiled widely, jumping into his arms once he was close enough and wrapped herself around his body. She nuzzled her face into his neck, "I missed you so much." She mumbled against his skin.

She pulled away enough to press a kiss to his lips firmly. She kept it tame, smiling against his lips before going to press kisses all over his face making sure she made a 'mwuah' sound. "How was your trip?" Y/N cooed, pushing pieces of hair away from his face so she could see him better. She couldn't even wait for him to finish, she was always kissing at his face again. She really had missed him.

"I don't know if you're hungry, but I'm thinking we can order in tonight and just have a nice cuddle and watch a movie. Just wanna hold you for a while. Can't believe you've been gone for a week." Y/N pouted, "how am I going to live when you go on tour?" She honestly didn't want to think about that right now.