𝐂𝐇 𝟏 ; 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀

CHAPTER ONE.

authors note: helloo! friendly reminder this is my first fanfic so please give criticism and be sure to vote and comment, don't be a silent reader! <3 i really hope you like this fanfic.
-rabbit !

;

"lost in a world that doesn't exist."

;

THE SECURITY man looked from our passports over to us and our 'uncle.' i looked over at zhenzhen with worried eyes. she glanced back at me once she felt my worried stare on hers, and she raised an eyebrow. i leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "zhenzhen, do you think he knows?" she turned to me with a soft look and responded,

"don't worry, i'm sure he doesn't." i nodded my head and put on my best poker face. our 'uncle' sighed. the man looked up to all three of us. "what did you say your relationship was again?" he asked suspiciously. our 'uncle' looked over to us, while we kept our glares on the security man. "they're my nieces. you can kinda see it in the eyes." he responded simply.

the security man continued his suspicious glare. "what's your business out here again?" the man pressed. "they've got a spelling bee out in camarillo." he coolly replied. "how many L's in camarillo?" he tested. i looked over to zhenzhen as she looked over to me. our 'uncle' looked nervous, he thought we didn't know.

i lifted my middle finger up to the security man, as zhenzhen lifted hers. the man had an annoyed look on his face, as he stamped our passports. zhenzhen grabbed both of ours as i interlocked our arms. "you're gonna do good in america." he sarcastically called out. "kay, let's go." the man who wasn't really our uncle stopped us.

i glared at him giving him some money. "nope, you're light. more." i added more money to his hand. "there you go." he finally let us walk away. "pleasure doing business with you, kids."

i rolled my eyes, walking into the cab with zhenzhen. "where to?" the cab driver asked. zhenzhen leaned over and showed him the rim of the world flyer. he tried grabbing it, but zhenzhen pulled it away. he sighed, and zhenzhen pulled it back out. "rim of the world." he read. "alright." he started the car and started to drive.

-