Super Star's Story

Sarah Jacobs was the face of tabloids, front pages, and other teenager's magazines. She was perfect – pretty, famous, rich, brains and a big heart. She was the hottest girl in the showbiz industry. She couldn't ask for more.

Her latest movie was a blockbuster hit and her love team was the sweetest, hottest, and most promising.

Jake Adams was her partner. Just like her, he was perfect. He was the dance floor king, singing sensation, matinee idol, runway favorite, and the ruling prince of commercials. Their combination was perfect. He was always there wherever she was. He was always there for her.

Many journalists and paparazzi asked them if there will be a chance to take their partnership to some higher level, but both will answer the same.

"We're still young for a relationship. Work is work. No personal things attached."

And all people will have the same reactions. Not until that day. Sarah discovered something that she knew she'll regret someday and would make her wish that she hadn't felt it.

"Hey, Sar. Wazzup?" Jake asked while they were on a taping set for their new tv show.

"Nothing much." She smiled as she drinks her bottle of water.

"You look cracked."

"Oh, Jake. Will you just go and leave me alone?"

"If that's what you want."

She was always like that when they're off the camera.

"So Sarah and Jake, what will happen with the two of you in the future?" A reporter asked on the red carpet.

"Well, maybe we'll have more projects to come, or maybe we'll just sit in our houses and watch tv." Sarah laughed at what she had said.

"Yeah, I agree with Sarah." So did Jake and the reporters.

"What I mean is, is there a future with the both of you – "together"?

"(laughs) We're still too young for that..but we'll see. After all, we aren't committed to anyone. Right, Sarah?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

They waved to their fans and went directly inside. Sarah, as expected, got many awards and so did Jake.

"Really, Sarah. I think you have a big problem. Let me help you."

"Nobody can help me. Except myself." She said as tears formed in her eyes.

"No. I'm here. I'm always here for you."

"No, you're not. You're just here for me because you don't want these things to disappear."

"No. With or without you, I can reach these. I can have all these. I care about you, Sarah. We're together for almost 2 years. And you always say whatever you have inside. Why's this?"

"Because you won't understand. You won't Jake. You won't."

"How would I understand if you'd never tell me? Just try me, Sarah. Just try me."

Tears were streaming down her eyes now. She ran away from him. All the crews and staff tried to catch up with her, so did Jake. But she was fast to get inside the car and start the engine.

When she reached the place where she knew she could just cry out loud and just let out whatever she feels. She stood at the front of the wall and shouted.

"I love you! Why can't you understand it!? I want you to be sweet to me not because of that stupid love team. But because you really want to. I want you to kiss me because you feel something not only because it's in the script!! What's wrong with you Jake Adams?! Why can't you feel it?!"