49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage

VOTE!

Mature content ahead!!!

Content advisory 17+

Or jinhone baaki chapters pe nahi kiya kardo Or follow bhi karo. Abhi tak apne author pe vishwas nahi hua kya...?

Gulaab POV

"Yes,"

Only I knew how sure I was that time.

With the good fortune I have got chance to love someone again. I have got the chance of being loved again. I have got the chance to be called wife of someone, so genuine, so perfect, so caring and so much in love with me.

For the few past years, I had lost the meaning of life. I had lost the hope of survival. I had lost everything I had. My pride, my believe, everything was shattered.

He was the one who unknowingly made me walk away from it. He unknowingly gave me the purpose to live again. Whether it was stopping him from fighting with my brother or loving him even more.

The thoughts I never had before coming here became reality now. I never thought we could even be left alive in his Empire. But I was alive, even actually alive.

I couldn't be more sure for him than anyone. I had fallen for him hardly and strongly.

Slowly, he pulled the sleeves of my blouse low and my gaze itself lowered. The woman seems confused on their first time but I was not.

I was sure that I wanted him. I was sure that I needed whatever he had to give me even with the pain.

My long, wet hairs stuck to my skin and I was feeling slightly cold with the chilly whether.

"Begum,"

He walked closer slowly and I was hiding myself in the embrace of darkness not to reveal much of me.

"Ji,"

I breathed noticing that his hand was playing with the knot of my skirt.

"Aap to jaanti hai..."

"As you know,"

I lifted my gaze to him blinking timidly.

"Ki... Hamara kabhi kisi aurat ke saath jismaani rishta nahi raha hai... "

"That I never had any physical relation with any woman... "

His face looked slightly worried and I said.

"Jaante hai hum, Garv hai hume is baat par ki Sultan hote hue aapke mahilao ke prati koi tucchh vichar nahi hai,"

"I know, I am proud of you that even being the Sultan you don't have any disgusting thoughts for woman,".

He held my wrist and kissed my fingers closing his eyes.

Slowly, he pulled me closer and touched my collar bones with his fingers. He feathered my shoulder lightly and pushed my hairs backwards.

I felt slight tickles with his feathery touch.