59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did

VOTE!

Content advisory - 17+ ( Love Making)

Please stay away if you are less than 17 years in age. Also, this is one level up so, specially for the readers who demanded intense love making scene.

Gulaab POV

I came back to my chamber after a long and tiring day.

The celebration was literally grand and the smile on Bhai Saheb and Bhabhi Saheb was beautiful.

Just the much I was happy spending my time, here in my Empire, I was worried that I wasn't giving enough time to Sultan.

I walked past the various parts of chamber and saw him lying on the bed with a book in his hands.

My steps turned slow as I marched closer to see what was he reading. It was a random book on politics.

He looks undisturbed as he might haven't noticed me yet.

I walked closer to him and untied the curtains around the bed. It was late night and I was feeling slightly sleepy. I worked a lot today, also the dance and this heavy attire was something which was making me feel tired.

"Sultan,"

I called slowly as I climbed the bed.

He seems unaffected as he muttered.

"Hn,"

He didn't even look at me.

Woah!!! The book is damn interesting.

I forwarded my hand and snatched the book from his hand.

He looked at me and thinned his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you upset with me?"

He shook his head and snatched the book from my hand. He started turning the pages.

"This is interesting, Begum, let me finish it," He stated, again glaring at the slightly yellow page of the book.

"Wow, now the book is becoming my evil," I muttered slowly not audible to him.

Fine.

I leave him with his book and started taking off this heavy jewellery. I was feeling burdened with it. I took off the necklace, earrings, armlets, nose ring, the heavy bangles and placed them on the side table of the bed.

I looked at sultan who was still busy. Honestly, I was feeling jealous that he wasn't even looking at me. I thought we would spend some quality tonight.

"Sultan," I called him again slowly.

"Shh," He hushed me silent and I pouted with sadness.

But, he was my husband. Right? I could enforce my right on him. I smirked and lied beside him placing my head on his chest.

He had his hands on his chest and I pushed my head to his hands and struggled to place my head on his chest.

"Ahh, Gulaab, you can't do this,"

He felt irritated and again fixed his eyes on the page he was reading.

Now this book was really irritating me.

I forwarded my hand took it from him again.

He thinned his eyebrows looking at me.

"This time is mine, you can't give it anything else," I stated.

He forwarded his hand too but couldn't reach it.

"Gulaab, please," He begged.

I melted looking at his face and handed it over to him.