cast

Manu Rios as Noah Lorenzo Garcià

"Hi guys i'm Noah, 25 and I'm originally from Spain but I've been living in Wolverhampton since I was 13

"Hi guys i'm Noah, 25 and I'm originally from Spain but I've been living in Wolverhampton since I was 13. I'm a newly graduate Marine Biologist, which has been my passion for many years"

what are you looking for coming in the villa?

"As cheesy as it sounds, I am looking for love. I have only been in 2 serious relationships and in one of them, I got cheated on with my secondary school bully so um that was fun! I've always had my mind set on finding my soulmate and maybe love island is a step in the right direction to finding her, who knows?"

what is your type?

"I don't really have a type to be completely honest. I'm a guy that's big on personalities, so a girl that makes me laugh always catches my eyes first. One of my exes was blonde and the other brunette so I'm not really picky on hair colour. I love to spoil my girl by taking her out on dates and trips, so someone that enjoys stuff like that but also nice nights in watching movies. I also quite like someone who's affectionate and someone who would not only be my lover but also my best friend "

how would you describe yourself?

"I'd definitely describe myself as silent but deadly- nah I'm joking. I definitely love to have fun when I'm not working and I'm a big extrovert, so I really like making friends on the  daily. I do like to mind my own business but if my friends are involved, I definitely speak up when needed. I like to think that I am a very nice person but sometimes my tongue likes to slip out and it often comes back to bite me in the ass. I also am a big gaming nerd and love to play games like valo, gta and call of duty during the weekend"

—————————

Bec Watkinson as Sydney Miller
(she's going to get with Jake)

Bec Watkinson as Sydney Miller(she's going to get with Jake)

"Hi I'm Sydney, 22 and I'm from Leicester. I'm a fashion journalist and I've actually had a few of my articles featured in some infamous fashion magazines haha"

what are you looking for coming in the villa?

"I am definitely looking for love. I've only been in 1 relationship which lasted 4 years and it thankfully ended on a good note but I am a big relationship girl so definitely looking forward to meeting the love of my life!"

what is your type?

"My type is 100% the usual tall, dark and handsome. I like dark features but light eyes like blue and green. It sounds silly but I have a thing for arm tattoos, like a full sleeve is so sexy. Someone with banter definitely but also sweet at times and can take shit seriously when needed"

how would you describe yourself?

"I'm a bit closed off at the start but after you get to know me, I can be very bubbly and fun. I can be very emotional at times not gonna lie, I am the type of person who cries during fights but hopefully you won't see any of that! Sometimes I can just be in my head a lot cause my imagination is always running, so if you see me in the corner by myself I'm definitely not upset, I'm just imagining myself sharing a sandwich with Joey Tribbiani"