two.

"It's a bit greedy, though inviting 'em all!" exclaimed Faye in the silence, causing all the islanders to laugh. The boys headed towards the bedroom, to decide who was heading to the date with Chloe.

"Who wants to go?"
"I wanna go"
"100%, 100%"
"Ok, let me hold the board meeting, you know. Ok, cool, so you all wanna go, I guess" Toby asked as the boys all nodded with enthusiasm and a few verbal responses.
"I wanna go cos I just wanna see Chloe, it is what it is innit. We just gotta tell 'em straight, to be honest"
"Do role-play" Noah shouted from his position on the bed.
"We're the girls, we're the girls" Hugo continued and all the boys then turned to face Toby.
"Hi, you alright, girls? So, basically, Chloe's outside and she's all alone. She's coming in all by herself and we just feel like the best way to welcome her in is if all of us just go!" Toby said, using big gestures causing all the boys to cheer at the nicely-put answer from the boy.
"Do you think it's going down as well as we all think it's gonna go down?" Noah asked causing Jake to snort next to him which lead to a chain reaction from the guys.

—————————

"Hello, I'm Chloe" the unfamiliar blonde in the green dress, said from the bench she was sat in. She quickly stood up and they all greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek while introducing themselves. They all then sat on the benches that were provided to them.
"Got a little champagne, does anyone wanna open it?"
"Yeah, I'll do that" Jake said as he sprung to his feet.
"Come on then, tell me a bit about you, who-" she was cut off by the cork popping which clearly scared the living daylights out of her. Jake then proceeded to give everyone their flutes full of champagne, giving Chloe one first.

"I'll be question master, okay?" Chloe asked as they all made themselves comfortable with their drinks.
"Quiz master, yeah"
"Oh yeah, quizmaster. Ok, how old are you?
"I'm 24"
"26"
"24
"22"
"25" and it seemed like Jake was laggin behind as he asked for the question to be repeated, which he then replied with 24.
"I'm, like, older than most of you" said the blonde.
"How old are you?"
"Guess"
"I'm thinking...26" Noah piped in from his seat next to Toby.
"Close, I'm 25" Chloe replied, and there seemed to be some awkward tension as most of the boys struggled to make eye-contact with the girl that was sitting in front of them.
"You all look really nervous. Like, relax!" she laughed which managed to ease the vibe and get some of the guys to ask her questions to get to know her.
"How are you feeling about this date?"
"I'm so glad you all turned up" the blonde looked at everyone with a smile "I thought, like, you'd all be coupled up and, like not wanna leave your girls. So does that mean you're all, like, really unfaithful?" the blonde teased.
"We all just wanted to welcome you in, you know. We thought you would be nervous and wanted to bring you some company" Noah replied which made Chloe aww multiple times from her seat.
"Oh a gentleman, I love that. So, how was the coupling up?" which caused Jake to explain about how he went in first and the stealing situation, to which Noah silently flinched at, causing Toby next to him, to jab him in the ribs while smirking. He then went on about his type being blondes to which Chloe laughed at. The rest of the boys briefly explained their entrances to her and she finally hit them with the tough question.

"Is anyone, like, dead keen on their couple?"
"They're all lovely girls, there's no denying that, but it's day one so it would be stupid to cut anything off that could happen, you get me?" Noah explained, causing the rest of the boys to nod along with him.
"Ok, yeah 100%. Has anyone done any snogging?" she asked and to her surprise, Brad raised his arm which shocked her due to the fact that it truly has been only a couple of hours.
"So, how do you feel about going in, now that you've had a date with five of us, you're gonna meet the girls?" Toby asked from his seat.
"I feel fine, because you lot decided to come out here" Chloe replied causing all the boys to laugh "I didn't force anyone. You know, none of you could have turned up, so..."
There were a few more questions asked back and forth and some facts learned about everyone, before the producers had cut the date and send them on their way back.
"So, shall we go and meet the rest of the girls? Do you wanna take me inside?" Chloe asked as they all stood up. They all decided to have her stand in the middle and have the boys split on each side, around her like a semi circle, like 'guards of honour' as Toby liked to put it. They made their way inside the villa, where the girls all greeted Chloe with tight smiles and hugs.