one.

(he's wearing the sunglasses at the top of his head)

italics= beach hut

"Ladies, lets give a warm welcome to the last boy, Noah" is the last thing he hears as he makes his way from the bedroom to the pool.

"Hello Laura, hello beautiful ladies, are you all having a good time?" Noah asks while walking down the stairs. There were some responses and cheers as he hits the mark on the floor.
"How are you feeling, now that you're finally in the villa?" Laura asks him while he quickly make eye contact with the blonde in the white bikini.
"I'm very excited you know, it almost doesn't feel real" he replied while smiling down at her.
"So Noah, we have our 3 lovely couples. Liberty and Jake, Faye and Brad and finally Shannon and Aaron. There are also the 3 beautiful single ladies Sharon, Sydney and Kaz, and the two single boys, Toby and Hugo on the subs bench but before you decide who you want to couple up with, I'm gonna make your life easier and see who fancies you" Noah quickly nods as a reply.

"Ladies if you like the look of Noah, please step forward now" Laura said. He subconsciously held his breath as a minute passed, but quickly let go after 2 girls stepped forward. Noah smiled towards the ladies mentally thanking them for not embarrassing him on live tv.
"That's a nice turnout isn't it? Right, Liberty, let's start with you. You were with Jake from the start, why did you step forward?"
"Jake's lovely, like, there's nothing wrong with Jake, but Noah is my type to a t, he seems like a very lovely guy and he looks like a fun person to be around" Liberty replies while making eye-contact with him. Noah gives her a quick wink and smiles at her subtly, which she definitely notices as she looks down to her feet.
"Alright Sydney, how about you?"
"He's my type as well, like tall and light eyes and yeah he seems really nice" she replied while swinging her arms.
"Well, good news is that it doesn't matter who stepped forward and who didn't, because the decision is completely in your hands. Who would you like to couple up with?"

Noah quickly scanned all the girls, but his eyes immediately went back towards Liberty.
"I'd like to couple up with Liberty please" he says while indicating to the beautiful blonde.
"That means Jake, you are now on the subs bench, and we have our new love island couple. Noah, off you go to Liberty" he hears Laura say as he makes his way to her giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, while quickly asking her if she was alright, to which she replied yeah.
"So, Liberty how are you feeling? Are you happy with how it turned out?"
"I am happy yeah, like, Jake is a nice guy, but I am excited to get to know Noah and i'd like so see how it turns out" Liberty says as Noah perched himself by her.
"How are you feeling Noah, you seem quite happy. Tell me whats up?"
"I am happy yeah, she's really beautiful and I do think that we're gonna have the best time in here" he said and it seemed like Liberty was happy with that response as she shuffled closer to him. Laura then went on to couple up the guys on the subs bench with the remaining single girls. Jake came in first, so he chose Sydney, Hugo then chose Sharon and lastly Toby chose Kaz.