Future Foundation

Y/n's Pov

The Future Foundation, the World Enders, the hope of humanity. Those are just a few of the names that the group that picked up the students that were forced into the killing game. it was a group made by people that were once members of the future foundation. Despite their numbers and the amount of resources they put out to save the world from despair, their only major success so far had been recovering the 79th class from the premise of Hopes Peak. The leader leader of the group was The old man Tengan with Kyosuke being the vice leader. Yukizoma was very close to Kyosuke and, according to Junko, afflicted by despair brainwashing. Tengan wanted to have us all brought in to hire us as future foundation members, except for Junko who was going to be investigated by them. Most of the others were taken to the  to see if their memories could be recovered, however I was told that Tengan wanted to see me. 

I was escorted by a pair of guards that were armed with what looked to be rifles, their faces obscured with helmets so it is practically impossible to tell them apart. They took me into an elevator and went to the top floor. The elevator ride was silent, I took the time to look at their helmets more, noticing the slight light coming from the visors. That either meant they had some type of display built into the visor, or there was something in the helmets that was like a projector. It was possible there was both, but with the current situation I doubt resources would be wasted to put both into all helmets like that. A ding sound took me out of my thoughts as the doors opened. I stepped out of the elevator, followed by the 2 guards. They directed me to a large set of double doors, I thought about the layout of the building and sighed, If I was correct, this building was modeled after hopes peak. I opened the doors, seeing a semi large room with long table in the middle. At the end of the table, there was a desk where Tengan was sat, with Kyosuke standing off to the side. A few seats at the table were taken up by a few people I could recognize. Kizakura Yukizoma, Sakakura, Miaya, Ruruka, and Izayoi. Other than them, there were 2 people I couldn't recognize. Both were rather large people, one wore a bull mask and a suit, while the other wore a farmer outfit. the doors were closed behind me and I walked up the the end of the table. 

Tengan looked up at me and smiled "It's good to see you alive Mr. Kamukura, I apologize for singling you out from your group." I shook my head "No need to be so Formal Tengan, You can call me Y/n." He nodded and coughed a bit "Alright then, Y/n. You might be aware that I didn't call you here for a reunion. I assume you know a few if not most of the people in this room" I nodded "yes, The only ones I am not antiquated with are the two gentlemen at the end of the table." The one wearing the bull mask held a hand out "I am Great Gozu, I hope you are not intimidated by my appearance." I shook his hand "Y/n Kamukura. I hope this will be a pleasant meeting" The one wearing the farmer outfit was scratching the back of his head "being called a gentleman isn't something i hear often. thank you. I'm Daisaku Bandai." I nodded and shook his hand as well. 

Once that was over, Tengan cleared his throat and spoke again "I'm sure you are aware of who we are by the time you've gotten here?" I nodded "Yes, you call yourselves the Future foundation." He nodded and sighed "I'm sorry to have to ask this of you, but would it be possible for you to join us here?" I Frowned "I'm sorry sir, but I have a few things I wish to accomplish and I don't want to use your resources" Kyosuke slammed his hand down on the desk "You think whatever you want to do is more important than saving the world?"  Tengan looked at him "Calm down Kyosuke" Kyosuke glared at me "No, his attitude is not acceptable." I chuckled and shook my head "The who apocalypse thing must have affected you a lot Kyosuke, I can't see the smart guy anymore." Kyosuke clenched his fists "Why you-" Tengan slammed his hand down on the desk "Enough! There is no reason to be bickering like children." I sighed and nodded "sorry sir, he was just pissing me off"