Seasons change festival date

A/n:

since the vote ended as a tie between meeting a few people of the student council and a date with Chiaki and Hiyoko, I will do both. Sadly I will only introduce 2 student council members, and they wont be getting much mention in the chapter. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Y/n's pov

I am sitting at my desk looking down at the fox mask that Hiyoko had made for me a few weeks back. I was debating on whether or not I should take it with me today since I'm going to a season change festival with Chiaki and Hiyoko. I decided to take it with me, but I had it put in an inside pocket of the modified kimono I was wearing. I added more insulation to the kimono so that i would be able to wear it in the winter without worrying about the cold. I looked over at my bed, Monaca was currently sleeping in it, hugging onto a pillow. She usually sleeps on my bed whenever I'm not in it, claiming that it is more comfortable despite having a bed of her own exactly like mine. She isn't able to come to the festival with me since she doesn't have any clothes for cold weather yet. Jin said he would be sending a few people to come look after her while I am gone, so I'm waiting on them to get here before I leave. Soon there was a knock on the door so I went over to the door and opened it, seeing 2 girls standing there. One has long red hair with yellow eyes, she was average height and wore the school uniform for the main course. The other has short brown hair and heterochromia, one eye green and the other blue, she was rather short and wore a yellow bunny hoodie that looked kind of like a Pikachu. The red haired one looked at me and spoke in a bossy tone "you must be y/n Kamukura. I don't know why you have a room at the academy, but I would like you to leave" the girl in the bunny hoodie grabbed onto the red haired one's sleeve "Kotomi...we aren't here to kick him out" the red haired girl, Kotomi, spoke again "I know Aiko, but a student living in the school isn't something I can ignore. no students should be allowed in the building after school hours. especially without supervision." 

I sighed and shook my head "I'm assuming that you are the one's Jin sent to look after Monaca." The bunny hood girl, Aiko, nodded but Kotomi crossed her arms. "you should refer to Mr. Kirigiri with proper respect. He is the principal after all. And I refuse to help a student who shouldn't even be here" I looked at Aiko, ignoring Kotomi "so, it will be just you looking after her then. thank you for coming here despite it being the weekend." Aiko went to speak but Kotomi spoke over her "You dare ignore me!" I glared at her "shut up. If you aren't here to look after my little sister then I have no reason to talk to you. She is sleeping at the moment and I don't want her to be woken up by a bossy teen with a superiority complex." She glared back at me and opened her mouth "WHY YOU-" I covered her mouth quickly, glaring intensely "I said, my little sister is sleeping. So shut your mouth and stop making such loud noises." she bit my hand but I didn't remove it or make any sound, only glaring at her and tightening my grip on her face. I loosened my grip a little when I felt small hands grabbing onto my arm. I looked down and saw Aiko, she looked scared but held onto my arm "p-please stop fighting. I-its bad to hurt each other, a-and I don't think f-fighting is going to help anything." I sighed and let go of Kotomi, she stumbled back slightly and glared at me. Aiko slowly let go of my arm and I pat her head "sorry..." her face turned red and she covered the top of her head. 

Suddenly I felt a force against the side of my head, forcing my head to the side. I stepped back and looked over to see Kotomi glaring at me, standing as if she was ready to fight me. Aiko let out a slight shriek as Kotomi charged at me going to punch. I caught her fist and held tightly, keeping her from pulling her fist back. I was going to hit her back until I heard a voice behind me "Big brother? what's going on?" I looked back and saw Monaca slowly sitting herself up in the bed, rubbing one of her eyes with her hand. I frowned and let go of Kotomi's fist, walking over to the bed. "sorry Monaca, I had a little disagreement with the bossy lady there since she wanted to kick us out of this room" Monaca nodded slowly and looked at me "Is big brother in trouble?" I gently pat her head and shook my head "No, I'm not in any trouble. the lady just doesn't want us staying here at the school" Monaca tilted her head "why? big brother is nice, why would anyone want to be mean and kick you out? Monaca doesn't understand" I frowned "Monaca, some people don't care how you are, they have their own personal feelings and refuse to look at other people's perspectives." "So bossy lady is being mean to big brother for no reason?" "she probably has her own reasons in her mind." Monaca nodded "Monaca doesn't understand entirely, but Monaca has decided that she doesn't like the mean, bossy lady." I chuckled "you shouldn't dislike someone just because of one encounter, they might be going through something, or they might not be thinking through everything" Monaca nodded again "So mean lady hurt big brother cause she wasn't thinking? does the mean lady want to keep hurting you?" I pat her head again "I don't know Monaca, but you should get back to sleep" Monaca hugged me "Monaca doesn't want to sleep. Monaca wont sleep until Monaca knows that mean lady isn't going to hurt or kill big brother" I hugged Monaca and looked over at the 2 at the doorway. Aiko looked shaky and upset while Kotomi looked angry and guilty. I frowned and slowly made Monaca lay down "No one is going to hurt or kill me. So get back to sleep so you will be well rested next time you wake" Monaca slowly let go of me and nodded, wiping away tears from her eyes "can big brother give Monaca a lullaby?" I nodded and slowly started humming to her, tucking her in. Monaca slowly closed her eyes and went back to sleep. I slowly stepped away from the bed and went over to the door again "If you done being upset, then I need to get going. Aiko, please take care of my little sister today. I have my phone number written down on the desk if you need to call for anything. Kotomi, leave if you aren't going to look after her. I'd rather not have you around Monaca if you are going to be a jerk" Aiko nodded and slowly walked into the room. Kotomi glared at me "I will look after her. but I still don't like you living here." I shrugged and started walking away "good luck, you're gonna need it"