Unspoken words

Icy mist clung to the trees in the east royal garden just like a second skin. Sun has denied purifying the country by its grace in front of the creature at its mercy. Arjun stood in the first step like a lost puppy. Mind was blank, neither nothing left to think nor did he wish to. Not like other areas of the palace, the east's second wing is completely made of rosewood. The simplicity always becomes Pandavas brother's choice.

He was about to knock on the door but stopped midway, taking a second to assume his sibling's reaction. His sight plastered to the floor.

"Past can't be changed but the present can be modified by current actions", stood his eldest brother with his usual serene expression while a sad smile crawled gradually.

"Do you plan to stand here till the dawn? Come in, you fool" his second brother teased him, just to lighten the mood.

The twins hugged him as they both missed him to the core, the hug grew bigger as all of them share it. Almost crushed each other, neither words were spoken nor did they want to be separated.

"Okay kids, enough. We have a duty which must be taken care of" the fake strict tone suit the eldest. They all settled on the respective couch while no one questioned Arjun's action on that day, he knows well, they don't want him to be hurt. So he took the initial step.

"I had a dream on the day we stayed on the place of commoners after escape from the wax place, about a girl, an unknown girl who feels familiar, she was happy in starting and I saw her in great grief. I thought it was random but I continuously got dreams every single day. I was fell in love with her eventually. When we are in Panchal I found she was the princess, Draupadi. That was she who made me restless, who made me feel guilty for an unidentified reason, made my nights sleepless and cruel, and that was the same teary eyes of her which I saw in my nightmare which made me lose the target" Sahadev placed his hand on Arjun shoulder, calmed him.

"Even I got some kind of dream on that day" Nakul made known. "You too?! Even I got it twice" Bheem whispered merely audible.

Their head snapped towards their eldest, who slightly nodded his head indicating he was also in the same boat.

This is not an accident, I thought it was me only, so I let it go in the flow. It was we, we five altogether. There must be something hidden behind this.

Arjun stood perplexed, "how can be so calm then? I can't even sleep after that merciless nightmare"

"We are not getting that in both extreme and frequently brother", Sahadev declared.

All of them nodded in agreement. Listening to his soul, sahadev closed his eyes, a book which chained displayed in his bottom of the mind. He let out a word which made the rest of them astonished. "The forbidden library"

That's the only way, we need to find out what is the meaning of it and who is the mastermind behind it. The calm smile mixed smirk appeared.

"We can't enter there, divine blooded people are only who meant to go in that too with the permission of the 'Chief Guard'. Being the rationalist, Yudhishthir gave his opinion.

" We can do anything if we stay together brother, please we need to find out. It was tough for me to handle it. I can't just focus. I am losing myself, brother, please" Arjun request him with his teared-filled hazel orbs.

That's enough to melt the eldest who was nearly being a father to them after Pandu's demise. "Okay, but I won't lie to anyone"

"That's enough Bharata, we can handle that" their voices echoed in unison.

______________________________________

After some customs, the newlyweds showed up on the balcony to the eyes of subjects. They were so happy for their generous King as the angel from heaven itself had become his better half. The flower rain and fireworks are arranged by them just to celebrate the big day. The priests held special pooja for their King and Queen's future. All the elders blessed them with their kind words and pure thoughts.

Draupadi could see that, all the neighborhood kingdoms were sent gifts and wishes, almost all of them present there in the special traditional lunch.

The young Queens of the other kingdom seem to be jealous of her while the elders are mesmerized by her unwatchable beauty and polite behavior.

Once the lunch is over, the visitors retreat to their place. The day was tiring, they had to welcome all the royalties and Karn introduced them to Draupadi in person.

It was about to sunset when Radha came to Draupadi and handed over her the dress and jewelry for the night on her behalf, as a mother-in-law.

It was a soft yellow lehenga with golden embroidery work on it. The pearls were stitched in a design, which makes it simple yet unique. The odhni was in the same baby yellow, with pearls all over it, while the similar got the golden floral design on the lehenga was there too. The work was precise

"Must be from a perfectionist designer from the west" she thought.

Malini summoned her to take bath, the native maids helped them as the bride need to be bathed as per the ancient tradition of their lineage.

The maids were quiet and unspoken with Malini who had arrived before them with the soldier. Their friendly nature of hers made them feel comfortable. The maids of Anga were truly worried about their future as they heard their master has been married to the most beautiful princess in the whole Aryavarta. So they have been decided to do the same with their queen, remain quiet as they thought it would make a bad impression but Malini let them know about the dear princess. By the impression made by Malini, they conclude that their queen is just like their master in behavior not like other royals.

The whole time the ladies chitchat about their life and family background. Most of them were middle-aged and married while the others were young and just like her and malini.

Once they did with the traditional bath they vacated the area, giving her privacy to change her dress, while they waited in the second wing of the room.

They do the shringar, as the best they can. The jewelry was not at all heavy as they seem instead too light. They perfectly matched her lehenga. She let her hair free and set some jasmine in order.

Radha entered the room to take her for dinner as they dine with their work. A big smile was worn by her since the moment she saw draupadi, the joy, and fulfillment of a mother who always wanted to give her best to her son.

"You look extremely gorgeous girl!" She said while placing her hand on draupadi's cheek.

"I hope you like the dress. I was not enough of time so did it in haste, with a simple design" draupadi eyes grew bigger.

"Did you do this in your maata?" She asked while looking down at the dress she admired some time ago.

"Yes, why don't you please with that, if that so you can change it now girl"

"No, no. I thought it was from the west because the stitches are so perfect and the choices of elements were too good"

"Thank God, you like it" she gave a smile it a sigh.

"Mata, you should teach me this? I always wanted to learn but no one taught me, my friends always claim that girls always learn this kind of thing from their mother, I was unlucky in that case you see" Radha heart was melted, it was not easy for a girl to be stable without the guidance of a mother.

"Was dear, now I am here. I will reach whatever you want my precious, but before that, we need to finish our dinner"

Draupadi nodded her head obediently, they both made their path to the dining room by crossing a white marble hallway.

______________________________________

Thank you for your patience, sweetheart.

See you guys after 28th March💖