First sight

"We saw you in the festival" said Nakul as he turned to Arjun with a smirk. Arjun recognized her abruptly. The cute antics, playful nature. But he also noticed the princess attitude of her and how she voluntarily introduced herself with Karn. He just gave her smile without think more.

They continue their conversation. They all spent quality of time with her. She is the one of beautiful princess indeed but they were not attracted to her as their heart stole by the black eyes beauty.

Her thought just made them crazy. Sometimes, they wonder if there is really a beauty like her exist. There no no words to describe her beauty. Everyday of nightmare make their desire to meet her grew bigger. It's not like an ordinary dream, it's like real moments which happened in their life before. 

Nowadays they are really wait for their bedtime to see the divine beauty. They are cherishing and enjoying their nightmare.

After the sunset, they all went to their chamber and took bath. As usual all the royal members gathered to have their dinner.

"There is a messenger from Panchal" announced the guard.

"Let him enter" the blind king gave permission.

"Hail to the king! I am here as a messenger of Panchal to announce that my king, Drupad is conducting a swayamvar for his younger daughter. So here is invitation for the princes of Hastinapur" he said as he distributed the invitation scroll.

"Is there any younger daughter to King Drupad" asked Bheesm.

"She is fire born princess of Panchal. The daughter of Yagna. King Drupad was blessed with fully grown twins as fruit of Yagna which he held one month before. The elder one is our dear prince Drishtadyumna and the younger one is the most beautiful princess of Aryavart the Yagneseni. Commonly known as Draupadi" he said about the twins while his eyes glow in pride.

"Fire born?" said all the princes in amusement.

"Draupadi" mumbled Arjun as he felt there is an unknown connection with that name.

The five brothers went to their respective chamber after their dinner. They threw themselves at the bed as they are desperately waiting for the beauty in their nightmare. Arjun is more attached towards the beauty with black orbs among the five brothers as he had the nightmare frequently.

The goddess of sleep blessed them wholeheartedly. They fell asleep as they closed their eyes.

After some hours of blissful sleep. Arjun felt scared. He didn't open his eyes, he breathed heavily in sleep, the beads of sweat and worry lines formed on his forehead as he saw the same doe eyes filled with tears. The pain in those lotus eyes can't be describe in words.

He could feel various feeling in those eyes, the pain of betrayal, loneliness, frustration, and most importantly disappointment.

He can't see that much of pain in eyes of girl who he wanted to meet, marry, propose and marry. He desired to spend rest of his life with her.

The picture of her pain filled eyes flashed in mind subconsciously. An unknown guiltiness occurred his mind.

He woke up as he can't tolerate his nightmare. He drank water in hurry and washed his face with cold water. He didn't sleep afterwards.

__________ After two days____________

Krishna reached Panchal before two days to the swayamvar as he said. The preparations almost done. All the kings and princes who reach Panchal early stayed in palace meant for them. The maids guards served the guest wholeheartedly as they don't want any complaint about their beloved princess swayamvar.