Two

I had been worried about Brent not responding to my calls or texts so I decided to visit him as I was free this weekend and my grandma was out for bingo.

I have been staying with my grandma since I was six because my parents died in a major car collision they both slipped into a coma for three months and died in the coma.

My grandma has been my support and my friend other than Jackie.

I made my way to Brents house and knocked on the door ,the door opened to Brents dad ,Axel he is one of the hottest men I have ever came across and just at that exact moment he stood there shirtless ,his defined eight-packs has droplets of sweat dripping down making its way to his deep V line that shows ,his GREY SWEATPANTS had me staring at my boyfriends dad

What the fuck was wrong with me , I cleared my throat focusing on why I was here
"hi Axel is Brent here ?"
"hello Ashley ,nice seeing you again I haven't seen you for nearly a month now is every thing good "
"yeah Brent and I have been busy I guess, is he here I wanted to talk to him "
"yeah he is in his room we just came from the gym ''
"i can see that " I joke pointing out to his body ,and there I go again staring at my boyfriends hot dad.

He laughs and makes way for me as I walk up the stairs I feel his eyes on my body mostly my ass or maybe I am just mad.

I walk up to Brents room and knock on the door
'come in' he replyed

I walked in and he was in a towel with his hair dripping wet wow did he look hot
like father like son.

"hey you " I say as I sit on the bed
''oh its you .what are you doing here Ashley "
"can't I visit my boyfriend ''
"yeah --um about that we need to talk ''
"what is it? " I prayed that it wasn't what I thought it to be
"look Ashely you are great and all but I can't date you it isn't working you're just not meant for me ''

My heart was broken into the smallest of shards as if it were glass that was stabbing me within, after all we have been through he tells me that.

"after everything that has happened you-- real--really expect me to just not be ..I don't know broken "

"look Ashley I'm sorry ok but just leave I never want to see you again ,you are not my type ok I only dated you because I felt sorry for you but there was nothing else you don't have much to offer fuck sakes Ash you don't even want to have sex "
"well guess what if I'm not your type I am someones so really I don't care Brent I will find my way
and yeah your dad will always be hotter than you and fuck he even kisses better, his tounge works magic "

I stomp out WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ......
____________

Please Vote and Comment

♥️