seven

The nerve of this guy ,he must be here to ask about his dad
" how can I help you Brent? "
"look Ash I'm sorry ok but please can this not effect our friendship and I know that you only said that about my dad because you wanted to hurt me "
boy if only he knew

" look Brent you're a jackass and we both know that so I need some time away from you I can't be around you because I need to forget the love "
"  I understand but please forgive you are my happy place"
" well other people don't hurt their happy place"
"I'll make it up to you " he said kissing my cheek
" Brent no one kisses their ex on the cheek now leave people are looking"
"I do because my ex so happens to be my best friend so no worry there "

What the fuck have I gotten myself in, his dad and I kissed and gosh was it amazing then here he is trying his best to make it up to me but I don't really know if I should forgive him his words hit me really hard and its going to be tough to forget what he said.
Jackie had sat next to me just when the lecturer walked in

" morning everyone I don't have time to talk as I have a family problem to which I am leaving early I will be pairing you all up in duos and I will hand out the assignment "

I groaned in ignorance. I hated being paired up with people I didn't choose to work with
" Jackie with Peter ,Jack with Lucy   ,Brent with Ashley ......" I turned to see Brent smiling at me, I groaned even louder and layed my head on the table
" girl don't you dare show that jackass that you are weak, you are strong ok so do this assignment and nail it ok I love you ima go check Peter out he is kinda cute"
as Jackie walked away Brent took his seat next to me
" so can we do this at my house later on today and the weekend ? "
"Um ..yeah is your dad gonna be there the whole time?"
"yeah he took a break from work for like 3 months ,the mans overstressed but his mood was good after he dropped you of yesterday he said and I quote 'Ashley made my day ' "

Great just great FUCK MY FUCKIN LIFE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all had/have an awesome day
VOTE AND COMMENT

♥️