i love you

ABOUT A MONTH LATER

"The number you are calling is not available at this time. Please"-

Uraraka sucked her teeth and ran her fingers through her hair. Her hands were shaking slightly and she began to pace around her apartment.

She had been trying to get in contact with Bakugo for almost an hour but wasn't getting anything. It was now close to midnight and he hadn't contacted her since 4pm.

She threw on a lighter coat and ran to the back of the building to get her motorcycle. As she revved up her engine she got a bubble message. She grabbed her phone almost dropping it and peered at her phone. She got a photo from Bakugo of the moon and the sea line.

It read 'remember this?'

She widened her eyes and began to move faster. She put on her helmet she began to panic a little more..

"I swear this guy..."

She drove off toward the beach area and parked along the side of the road. She began to look around frantically and rub her hands through her hair. The beach was so long that she honestly had no idea where he was. It was slightly windy outside so she didn't want to get any sand in her eye. She threw off her shoes and tapped her feet so she would jog a little faster.

"Bakugo!...Bakugo!....Katsuki!"

She stopped and saw that the dock had some lights on the ledge. From the looks of it, they were probably candles. She began to ran the long distance and saw the silhouette of the spikey haired boy. She ran up the deck out of breath and looked the boy in the eyes who looked surprisingly calm.

Out of breath, she was about to go off on him for giving her a near heart attack. Then she really took in the scenery and saw the roses he was carrying in his hands.

"I, uh, didn't mean to worry you.", he said quietly. "I wanted to get everything right today."

Uraraka was catching her breath slowly and looking around. Candles lit up the dock and the waves were blowing against it softly. The moon was full and it seemed to shine right on them. She walked a little closer with her face feeling warm.

"W-what's all this for?", she asked her voice cracking.

He gave her a hug and rubbed her back.

"You're not mad at me anymore?", he chuckled.

"I mean, how can I be mad now?", she said softly. "You did all this for me?"

He gave her the flowers and a kiss on the forehead.

"Am-am I on the wrong day?", she asked her voice quivering. "I thought our one month was a couple days from now, it-it's not today is"-

"No, it's not today.", he chuckled. "I just wanted to show you something special."

She looked up at him with doe eyes as he took two of the roses off the stems.

"Wha-what are you"-

"Use your quirk on these two and then throw them over. Just like you did with the baseball that time."

She blinked but listened anyway.

She touched the two rose heads and threw both of them in the sky simultaneously.

Bakugo backed up a couple feet away from her and she giggled at his concentration.

"What on Earth are you doing?"

He started to crackle up his quirk and put his hands together as if he was making a rice ball.

"Gotta make a perfect shot.", he said winking at her.

He formed two fiery grenades in his hand and threw them separately like a fast balls.

She turned around in confusion and watched as the two floating roses made contact with the fire balls creating a big 'boom', and explodes into fiery words.

She put her hands over her mouth as tears sprang from her eyes once she understood.

He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind as they read the beautiful words together.

I LOVE YOU

OCHACO

She put her hands where his laid and caressed her head on his chest. They stood there until the surrounding explosions went away.

"This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me.", she said her voice wavering.

He turned her around and held her hands.

"I thought of a lot of ways to say it.", he chuckled. "I couldn't think of anything for the longest."

She nodded her head and wiped away any tears that threatened to spill.

"I would ask if you liked it but I think I can tell.", he laughed.

"Oh my"-, she laughed sniffing. "I...I love you so much, Katsuki. This is-this is crazy!"

His breath hitched and he gave a breathy laugh.

"I had to let you know.", he smiled. "I didn't want to just say it because....y'know...."

"Do I?", she chuckled.

"You know I'm not good with words.", he groaned.

"I think I just want to hear whatever you have to say.", she gleamed.

"Well...", he exhaled. "I think...you're beautiful. Whenever you look at me, I don't know what to do sometimes. That's one reason why I did it like this, because I wouldn't have to tell you in your face. You're...the only one in my life who makes me second guess myself. In the best way. I always want to do right by you, because I just- feel like you care? You care about me and what I want and your wants. You take everything into consideration, and I fell in love with that....I guess."

Uraraka's heart warm and fuzzy. She could practically melt here and now.

"So much for not having a way with words.", she breathed giving him a hug.

"I feel like I didn't make any sense.", he snorted. "But whatever you say."

"I understood every word...you really love me?"

Bakugo snorted and tickled the girl in his arms causing her to squeal and laugh.

"S-stop! Stop, stop it!", she laughed accidentally tapping his arm.

"Oi, put me down!"

"No, that's what you get!", she giggled holding his hands.

"Ah, this is the thanks I get for telling you I love you."

She pulled him down slightly and looked him in the eye.

"I guess I should reward you. That was so sweet.", she chuckled.

She turned off her quirk and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He blushed slightly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What do you suggest I deserve?", he asked slyly.

"I don't know.", she asked tapping her chin. "I guess I should think about it."

"Pfft, come here.", he laughed showering her with small kisses.

"Oh my-I was still thinking!", she laughed pushing his lips away.

He held that hand and kissed it while rubbing her knuckles. She then put that hand on his cheek and caressed his face. She leaned in and he did the same. Their lips touched and she fell in love all over again. The wind blew slightly and took out all the candles so it was just the young couple and the moonlight. They soon pulled away and embraced each other softly. She looked at him once more and smiled.

"I love you, Katsuki."