punishment.

⚠️rushed ⚠️
Y/n pov:
~ ~~~~~~~
punishment for eating mattheos snacks, me and leo were on our hands and knees cleaning his whole entire room and bathroom. leo was working on the bath tub and i was working on the sink.

the sink was filled with his hair, i almost threw up multiple times, due to how dirty he kept his bathroom. it seemed like he hadn't clean it in years!

i don't understand how i even could possibly took a shower in this place. the bathroom looks nice don't get me wrong, but it's dirty as an old run down motel. i'm shocked there's no roaches crawling around the place.

i tried talking mattheo out of it since he's a disgusting freak who seems like he never cleaned, plus we were hungry. he simply didn't listen to us and still made us clean this shit.

~ flash back ~
me and leo were looking at each other in fear. mattheo was looking at us with his causal bitch face. i tried my best not to make any eye contact with him, i could tell he was staring deep into our souls.

he was tapping his foot against the wooden floor like a disappointment father after you lost your game at a sport you play.

"i've made up my decision on what your punishment is going to be." he finally spoke, his voice was deep and scary. leo and i almost flinched at it. i finally looked up to his eyes and i was right, they were filled with anger and disappointment.

"well.. what is it exactly?" i spoke up trying my best not to stutter and seem like i was afraid of him. truly i was a little bit scared of him, any moment now he could feed us to his wolves.

he laughed darkly at my words. "remember how you hated how dirty my bathroom was?" he spoke calmly while lifting up his right eyebrow.

i looked at him confused, i turned my head to leo and he just shrugged his shoulders giving me a "i dont fucking know what he's going to say, but i don't think we're going to like it." look. a very long look.

"yeah..? what about it?" i asked confused, of course he just wanted to get us more scared so he didn't respond back for 5 minutes.

"you're going to be cleaning my bathroom." he started laughing after he said that looking at my disgusted face. little did he know leo loved to clean though, he was a clean freak. only to some things though.

"look, can you please just do a different punishment? your bathroom is disgusting. it looks like an old run down motel." i tried convincing him. cmon we're getting punished for eating food because we're hungry? but not for trying to escape? that's stupid.

is he trying to starve us? yes. yes probably. wouldn't surprise me at all.

"no, i'm not just trying to punish you for eating my food. i get that you were hungry, however you guys did try and escape." he tried his best trying to sound reasonable. to be fair the punishment could be worser for us, however i dont like cleaning up after other people.

i groaned in response obviously pissed off. leo started laughing at me and i glared at him. mattheo walked over towards leo. oh no, this can't be good.

"and for you.." he stopped in the middle of his sentence he swiped a knife in the front of his face nearly slitting leo's nose. "you won't be getting this knife back until you help y/n out." leo furrowed his eyebrows in anger. HA! who's the one laughing now.

mattheo placed the knife in his pockets, leo didn't like this option so what did he do? punched him straight in the nose. i swear i could hear a cracking nose once he did that.