mattheos a catboy?

*key for later on lol
y/f/m = your favorite meal
y/f/d = your favorite drink!

Y/n's pov:
"wait, so do you still have the book that mattheo that was looking for?" i looked at him dead serious and his eyes. leo awkwardly smiled at her and nodded.

"LEO. you know that having that damn book can get us in a lot of trouble right?" leo nodded, he went over to mattheos bathroom and bent down to open up the cabinet and there was the book. leo must have sneaked it in there before they left.

"you sneaky bitch!" i punched him in the shoulder jokingly. he squeaked an ow. "shit!- sorry i forgot!" i gave him a gentle smile. he just rolled his eyes at me.

"anyways, when i was looking through this book, i found some stuff about this island that we are on." leo said with fear and guilt in his eyes.

i looked at him confused, he looked like he was going to piss his pants or something.

"well, is there a way out?" i asked pleading for a yes. i want off of this damn island, how did my life turn upside down so damn quickly? i mean first i had a boyfriend and had amazing friends until mattheo fucked everything up. now i'm here with a barbie looking mf, a mf who seems gay and a mf who thinks that he's god.

i got pulled out of my thoughts when leo said "well- yes, but no.. let's just say that if we don't get this specific spell from mattheo we're dead man. deader than you dad." i rolled my eyes at him then threw a pencil at him.

"so what do we do? fight pretty boy for the spell?" leo nodded his head to the answer and shrugged his shoulders at me.

"there's not much we can do, i mean the people on this land are hella dangerous y/n. plus we have no wands!"

"what the hell are we going to do?!" i asked panicked. i mean is living here with mattheo a good idea? i mean he is kinda funny and extremely hot- no. he kidnapped me and killed my cat, hell no.

"i don't know! you're suppose to be the brains and i'm suppose to be the character that dies first in the horror movie, but no! i'm still fucking alive." leo crossed his arms over his chest. goddamn, maybe he is hungry.

okay, so maybe this is really bad. no more playing games, i mean this whole entire time i thought it was just a dream but no it's not! i'm just worried if we ever will meet mattheos dad, i really don't wanna meet him. to be fair, why hasn't anyone even tried saving us? i mean sure we're stuck in the middle of fucking nowhere but still.

what have we gotten ourselves into?

dracos pov!:
"mattheo? are you in here?" i've been looking for him for a long time now, he wasn't in the medical room or his room. the last place that he would be is in his weird potion room. i hate coming in this room, it always creeps me out due to the fact he doesn't turn on the lights and there's so many spiders. he keeps spiders in theses glass jars, poisonous and non poisonous. he says that it's for his potions but i don't think so, he has so many of them. i get very concerned about him, i mean there's so many red flags about him that i don't even understand how one person can have that many.

i heard glass shattering, i jumped at the sound of it. "m-mattheo?" i called out in a nervous tone. okay now i am scared, i didn't mean to stutter but what was that? i'm really hoping a spider didn't get out, god i hate spiders.

i felt someone touch my shoulder and i quickly spun around and there i was met with mattheo. "god, you could've just said something." i flipped him off and he pushed me backwards.

"why are you here?" he asked me. why was i here? i mean i've been searching for him for a long time now i don't even know why. "well, you left me alone with those two idiots-" he interrupted me before i could say anything.