7

"School Start!"

* * *

Sadly, today was the first day of classes and I told Lennox and Epps about this for the past few weeks.

So with my permission and money given like a flowing river, Lennox took the liberty on buying the school supplies for me. As for the clothes, I got it covered.

Lennox is a great dad.

To be honest.

Even Epps is also a great dad.

I mean, they both took me in as their daughter despite being me as a walking adult already.

"Where are you going, Razor?"

It was already early morning that I managed to wake myself up and quickly do my morning routine for the first day.

After that, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs for breakfast which Epps had prepared my lunch money and who will be the autobot to take me to school.

Lennox, on the other hand, have discussed this issue with Optimus and a few others who were willing to take me to school. Like Bumblebee, but I rather choose something menacing with power.

Like Barricade, since he's a cop car but Lennox would disagree about that.

Meh.

I wanted something that yells authority and power, so that I can show my friends and classmates of who I am in school.

Along with my reputation.

"Are you seriously gonna wear that?"

I turned to see Ratchet, who happened to be one of the few people who were able to listen about the discussion on me going back to school, and he was wearing his usual doctor attire, accompanied with his name tag and a pair of reading glasses.

"Yes, why?" I finished off my coffee before placing the mug on the sink. "You got a problem with that?"

Ratchet sighed. "You are a femme, not a mech. You should perhaps change into something feminine wear."

"Ratchet," Lennox calmly called out the medic after giving me the lunch money I need for the entire school day. "She doesn't wear skirts, do dresses, or any other feminine wear. Unless she's forced into one."

The old medic was baffled. "Then, let's forced her into one!"

"No! No skirts, no dresses, or anything feminine wear!" I growled at him before grabbing my gym bag full of school supplies and other things, after receiving the lunch money from Lennox and Epps. "Thanks for the money. Anyway, who's gonna drive me?"

"We haven't decided yet," Lennox confirmed. "But you decide who."

I looked around and found my eyes locked on Barricade's alt.

"Cade, let's go!"

"Told you she would choose me." Barricade smirked at the other mechs in line who frowned at my choice, before he turned to me and opened the passenger door for me to get in. "Get inside, femme."