8

"School Start! Part 2"

* * *

As the day progressed on, the trio left after the full morning of me being sassy and all to them while hanging out with my classmates and the second set of trio was something else.

To say, it was pure silence.

My classmates understand the atmosphere and decided to leave us alone while I was being stared behind the back by Prowl, Jazz, and Bee. I know they wanted to see what the hell I was doing.

I decided not to interfere when the trio were busy in their private comm links while my friends + fellow classmates and I were busy doing whatever shit that we were doing.

:Even though we manage to understand the hell they were doing,: Jazz indicated after seeing the capturing a stray bullet incident earlier. :Should we try at least be concerned of her fingers?:

Prowl nodded in agreement. :We should at least tell her that her fingers are getting blue and black.:

Bee nodded as well, not trusting his voice to let out his tone of concern.

Or rather, making gestures of sign language to voice out his concern.

Razor, he tapped my shoulder, making me look at him. Your fingers....

I understand what he said and stared down at the tips of my fingers.

Well, shit.

Fuck.

Ryu and Ratchet is gonna kill me for this.

Why?

Because the tips of my forefinger and thumb was in blistering red and throbbing while it hurts when making contact together.

I looked back at Bee and smiled. "It's fine! I'll just tell Ryu and get to the clinic."

Before turning back to my friends and made a stern face. "Oi, pumunta ako muna sa clinic. Sabihin niyo c coach na excuse ako."

"Sige na, labas na."

"Kami na bahala dito at sa kanila!"

With a satisfied smirk, I gathered my things quickly and bounded out of the gym; not mentioning that Prowl also followed me out of the gym while Jazz and Bee stayed behind to observe my friends.

As both of us were walking to the destination for healing my fingers, I decided to strike up a conversation.

"So, Prowl," I started.

"Yes?"

"Wanna go out after I get my fingers fixed?"

Prowl looked at the younger femme in confusion.

"What are you thinking?"

I chuckled at his slightly confused expression. "I was saying that, wanna go on a drive?"

A drive? The praxian asked himself before thinking about previous memories when he and Jazz went on a drive in Cybertron, although that memory was long before the war between two fractions started. "Sure. But you don't have a vehicle to drive on..?"

I smirked at him, with a little twinkle of mischievousness in my odd color eyes.

"Oh, trust me. I have my own vehicle to drive on."

* * *

Decepticon Fraction POV

"Master, it seems that the Autobots have gone on hiatus. Should we conduct an ambush to them?"