#8

TIME SKIP

"Kookie what do you think about this?" Taehyung asked as he showed one more of his drawing.

"It's so beautiful, you did very well. I'm so proud on you." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's forehead, making Taehyung to smile.

"Thank you Kookie." Taehyung said as he tiptoed and pressed his lips on Jungkook's cheek, staying there for few seconds before pulling away.

Jungkook was shocked, happy, surprised, all emotions was happening in the same time. He wanted to pull younger into his arms and shower him with kisses.

He was controling himself, he don't want to scare Taehyung, not now when Taehyung was so comfortable around him. He looked at Taehyung who started drawing on the new paper.

He walked towards him and sat down on the chair, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him as he felt stare at him.

"Kookie is it everything okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm don't worry, just continue." Jungkook said slowly.

"Are you sure??" Taehyung asked one more time only to Jungkook to put his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Let's stay like this." Jungkook said as he closed his eyes. Taehyung just said a little ,,ok".

****

After being there for whole day, Taehyung and Jungkook decided that it was time to go home. They came home around 7 PM, right on the time for dinner.

"What was you two doing today?" Jin asked as they all sat for the table.

"We were somewhere." Taehyung said.

"Hmm seems like secret." Jimin said.

"Because it is secret, our secret. Right Kookie?" Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook who was sitting right next to him.

"Yeah it is baby." Jungkook said as he smiled softly while looking at Taehyung.

"Okey, okey, we will not ask nothing more." Jin said.

"Hyung we are having my birthday party day after tomorrow, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, everything will be ready. You need to show around 8 PM and then we will celebrate until 00:00 and then you will be 18." Jin said.

"And then I hope I will find my mate." Taehyung said as he glanced at Jungkook. Jungkook just smiled at him.

"Tae should we go to the shoping tomorrow?" Jimin asked.

"For the party?" Taehyung asked on what Jimin just nodded.

"Who is going??" Taehyung asked.

"You, Jin hyung and me." Jimin said.

"Ohh okay." Taehyung said with little pout on his face. Other saw it and smiled softly as they knew why Taehyung is pouting.

"I see what is happening." Jimin said.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"You will survive few hours without Jungkook." Jimin said with teasingly smile on his face.

"Huh?? Why are you saying that?? It's nothing like that." Taehyung said as he looked down at his lap shyly, hiding his blushed cheeks.

"Hmm whatever you say." Jimin said.

"Okey, okey it's enough now. Continue with your dinner." Namjoon said. They continued to eat, Taehyung and Jungkook stealing glances on each other with time on time.