#21

NEXT DAY

Taehyung woke up alone in their bedroom.

"Where did Jungkook left?" Taehyung thought to himself.

He sniffed air and scent of his mate hitted him, meaning his mate is in the house. Taehyung stood up and left in the bathroom to do the morning routine.

After doing his morning routine, he walked downstairs to see Jungkook preparing breakfast while Ma-ha was peacefully sleeping in Mrs. Jeon's arms.

"Good morning mom." Taehyung whispered, so he will not wake up Ma-ha and yeah Taehyung started calling Jungkook's parents mom and dad.

"Good morning Tae. How was your sleep?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"It was good mom. I'm gonna check on Jungkook." Taehyung said then kissed Ma-ha's forehead before going into kitchen to Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately turned around as he sniffed his mate.

"Good morning love." Jungkook said as he opened his arms for Taehyung.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said as he pecked Jungkook's lips then hugged him, snuggling into his embrace. Jungkook smiled as he hugged his mate back and pulled him even more closer.

"Baby, today is party for the babies. Namjoon hyung as head alpha and Jin hyung as luna will welcome the newborns into pack." Jungkook said as he was swaying their bodies together.

"Ohh, I totally forgot about it." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Hmm don't worry about it. Breakfast will be ready soon, we will eat then get ready for the party. It is at 1 PM, Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung called us to come at Jin hyung's house." Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie." Taehyung said then kissed Jungkook softly with full of love.

"Tae son~ Ma-ha is hungry!!" Mrs. Jeon called from the living room. Taehyung giggled as he let go of Jungkook then prepared bottle of milk for Ma-ha.

"I love you." Jungkook said.

"I love you too." Taehyung said before leaving from the kitchen to the living room.

"Omo is my little angel hungry?? Come here baby." Taehyung softly said as he sat down next to Mrs. Jeon and placed Ma-ha into his arms.

He gave her a bottle and she immediately started drinking it while looking at Taehyung with her big doe eyes, just like Jungkook. Mrs. Jeon was just looking at them with smile on her face.

****

TIME SKIP

Jungkook and Taehyung with Ma-ha in his arms walked into Jin's house.

"Hello everyone." Taehyung said as he saw other already sitting together in the living room, talking with each other while giggling.

They all greated Taehyung and Jungkook with smiles.

"Omo I'm still not used on us having babies, they looks just so soft." Jimin squeleed as he looked at 3 babies.

"Omg Jimina, you are like a kid." Jin said and giggled.

"Anyway, Tae, Chim and Rose come with me, alphas stay here." Jin said.

Jimin gave Su-min to Yoongi who held him carefully. Jin gave Jun to Namjoon who lightly panicked as he didn't wanted to crush his only child.

Taehyung giggled as he gave Ma-ha to Jungkook who smiled widely as his daughter was in his arms. Ma-ha smiled and looked at Jungkook with doe eyes, happy to be with her dad.