#Part 2: "We Love You".

You Opened Your Eyes feeli'n dizzy and Heavy Eyes, You blinked multiple times to understood where you Are and you Felt You're Self sittin' on a wooden Chair.... You Slowly shooked Your head while breathing Slowly.. You felt Somethi'n Cold like metal on your Foreahed... You Slowly Raised your Head with blur vision.....
As you Raised your Head you saw a gun point Right on your Foreahed, you stopped breathing For a sec you traced the gun with Your Eyes to See who's Holdin' it.......

Y/n: J-Jin...?

Yes....He was Holdin' the gun in your Foreahed while Sittin' on a Chair Right in front of you....You Looked Deep into His eyes But your eyes widen as you Saw The Jin you never Saw Before...
Jin: You awake Baby..?
There was Dark orb around Him, He wasn't That Naggy Jin ....He was somethi'n Else.....

Y/n: W-what am~~

Before you complete your sentence He traced the gun Down to Your nose and stopped at your Lips.....

Jin: Mah Two Favourite things together...*stari'n at your lips*...Your Lips and Mah gun...!

He was stari'n at your Lips With a Small Evil Smirk on His lips....

Jungkook: Don't Worry Babe....Hyung won't Shoot you...! He's Just playin'...!

Jungkook With other BTS members Appeared From Jin's behind and surrounded Ya....
A tsunami of Lot of emotion hit your Mind, They all we're wearing a Black Suit. They weren't Your buddies They we're looki'n dangerous, You weren't Cryin' but Tears we're forming in your eyes....

Jimin: Don't Cry....We Hate Tears in your eyes...!

You weren't tied to Somethi'n..You we're all Free But You we're feeli'n Your Knees Weak ...

Y/n: What is happening Here...? Y'all...?

Taehyung: Meet Us...The Real BTS...!

Jin Pulled His gun Back and Stood up With others forming a Semi circle in front you.....

BTS: *devil's Smirk*..The Most Powerful Mafia Group in Korea....BTS...!

You quickly Stood up in Shock while They we're psychotically Smirking at you......

You couldn't find Words to Say, it was like you lost your tongue....You Slowly stepped back...

Yoongi:: Wanna Escape ? .... It's Too Late Y/n...! 

He Said sending chills down to Your Body....

Y/n: Y~~all.... Y'all are Not Mah Friends That I know....Who Are y'all...!

Namjoon: We are Your Buddies... Your childhood friends....But We are Mafias Too...!

Hoseok: Don't Worry... We won't Hurt You.... We'll never....!

Y/n: I wanna go home...!

Taehyung: You can Go.... But before That....Let us confess one more thing to You....!

Taehyung Looked at Other members and They all widely Smirked...

BTS: We Love You....!

You Again stepped back in Shock...Their Words we're echoing in That place......   

Namjoon: We Always Have Been..... Aren't You Happy...? Your Best friends loves you so much...!

Jimin: We can Do Anythin' to Keep You With us.....!.

Y/n: Stop it......! ....Just Stop Talkin' That....I wanna Leave...!

Jin: Not Today... We Wanted to Confess you From So Long...So Desperately....! So Today No Matter what....You Have to listen to Us...!