#Part 5: "The End"

*At Jaemin's House* ...

You we're Awaked an Hour ago... and This Jaemin was All time sittin' in front of you while you're also sittin' on Chair.... Bodyguards Are Standin' in Each corner of Room...

Jaemin: *looks at watch*...One Hours...3 mins... But Still There is no Sign of Your brother or your Boyfriends...!

You Kept stari'n down at Your Shoes...

Jaemin: Y/n.... You know...I have been Tried so Many Times to Kill Your boyfriends and Even Taemin.. But There luck is as stubborn as Them...But Finnally I got to know.. Taemin Has sister and she's the Love of BTS...So I thought.. Let's Kill em' for Once and all...!

You Didn't replied Anythin' and Kept stari'n at Floor With expressionless Face...

Jaemin: *Giggle*... what You looki'n at...? ....oh wait Are You Scared...That I'll Kill You..?... Don't Worry I Will shoot Ya But After When I'll Kill Your boyfriends and Taemin...!

He stood up and walked towards you....

Jaemin: Look at me..!
He noticed you're Still Not Responding.....

He Raised your Head By the tip of His Fingers and Made Ya look at Him....

Jaemin: What's Goin' on in your Mind..?

Y/n: I'm Thinkin'about What They Will Do to you when they'll Get To Know you kidnapped Me..!

Jaemin:*Smirk*.... Really...? Why you so Sure..?

Y/n: I never knew em' as Much I got to know em'in This One month...! Maybe Oppa can Spare Ya... But Mah Boys... Won't...!

Jaemin Frowned in Confusion But Suddenly bullets begin to fire, all the bodyguard We're being shot and Collapsed on Floor while a bullet Hit Jaemin's Hand which was Already under your chin , all' the glass material we're Breaking because of the Loud gun Shoot..It was like some hidden Snippers we're Shooting em' From outside....

Jaemin: Ahh~~

He's hand we're bleading , Soon all' the Bodyguards were lifelessly Lying on Floor...

Taemin: Surprise... Surprise.... Surprise...!

Injured Jaemin turn around and Saw Taemin Entering the Hall With a dangerous Smirk on His Face...He Smirk and Took a seat on Chair While Crossed His legs like a King....In a sec BTS Also Entered the Room, But They we're in Snipper's outfit.... and Guns in their Hands....

Jimin: How Dare you to Touch Mah Gurlfriend...?

Taemin: Look around Jaemin..... There is no one to Save you...!

Jin: Seriously....It was so Easy to find you...!

Taehyung: Y/n... Come here..!

You stood up from the chair and Was about to leave But In Blood blink of Eye, Jaemin Picked a huge broken mirror Piece from the floor and Pulled you and insert that piece of Sharp Glass near Your neck....

Jaemin: I won't Loose So easily...!

You we're Struggling in His Grip while He was Slowly Forcing the mirror Piece in your Side Neck....

BTS and Taemin we're really mad to See Jaemin Hurting You....

Namjoon: Jaemin.....Put That thing Away from Her !

Hoseok: You Have to Pay for This...! You Have Dared to Raise your hand on BTS's Gurlfriend...!

Jaemin: Really...