The sarcophagus

Maine, Carolina, Rhode and Washington enter the Vault, filled with Covenant weapons and Banshees

Carolina: Alright everyone, spread out. What we need is here somewhere. It's probably something small, easy to miss. Take as many scans as possible, there may be other things we can use.

Maine picks up a Brute Shot and growls questioningly. Washington and Rhode walks by and pauses to compliment Maine

Washington: That's a good look.

Shawn: Yep.

Maine grunts in appreciation and they continue looking. Cut to York on the radio talking to Carolina in a different room

York: Carolina, Motion Trackers indicate you got an enemy team outside the door.

Cut back to Carolina in the other room with Washington, Rhode and Maine.

Carolina: Well, let's hope they're not as good at picking locks as you are, York. (To Washington, Rhode and Maine) Alright team, we're about to have company.

Rhode: Great.

Washington jogs to Carolina.

Washington: Boss, I've got good news and bad news.

Carolina looks at him.

Carolina: Hit me.

Washington: We found the markings we're looking for. The bad news is...They're on that.

They look at a container with the markings that were described in Planning the Heist, revealing it to be the Sarcophagus

Carolina: That?

York: (over radio) Team A, I got us an exit up here. Straight up the stairwell, door to the roof, helipad.

Carolina: (over radio) Copy, I'll radio air support. (to Washington, Rhode and Maine) Now, how are we going to get that thing up to the roof?

Maine shrugs his shoulders and growls, Carolina looks at the window and gets an idea.

Carolina: (back to radio) York, I saw a window-washing unit on our way into the facility, can you find where it attaches to the building?

Cut to York on the roof next to where the window-washing unit attaches to the building at the side of the building where the others were.

York: (sarcastically) I don't know, that's a tough one. Lemme see what I can do.

He walks to it and back with the rest of Team A.

Washington: What're you up to?

Carolina: Improvising. Come 'ere Maine.

Carolina and Maine walk to the window as they look at her.

Washington: Improvising? I hate it when we do that.

Rhode: Same.

Cut to the Insurrection Soldiers trying to weld through the door that leads into the Vault

Cut back to Team A, where Carolina pushes the Sarcophagus on a lift connected to the window-washer unit. With Washington and Rhode aiming theirs guns at the door.

Washington: (facing the door) Better hurry!

Carolina looks at Maine who is holding a rope looking down.

Carolina: Maine, it should work fine. You're the only one heavy enough to counterbalance.

Maine looks at Carolina.

Maine: Too high. (Looks back down)

Carolina: Oh, don't be a baby.

Carolina kicks Maine out the window and shoots the wire holding up the window-washer platform. Maine free-falls down the building, past two Insurrection Soldiers