Marcia Ferrer

Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes, I will go back and fix them.

Marcia's and Ashton's outfits up top.

*********************

Marcia

I gave Ashton a glare. "Are you serious? You tell me now!" I blurted out.

"Well I was sure if I told you earlier you wouldn't have come, this is what I was trying to avoid." He told me while running his hands through his hair.

"I'm not mad about that." I told him and I saw his features turn confused.

"Then?" He asked me.

"I look terrible. My face probably looks blotchy while you look like you are ready for a photo shoot." I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest.

I noticed he was dressed pretty casual but he still looked nice nonetheless.  He was wearing a white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It went nice with his black jeans and brown shoes.

"Seriously?  This is why you're mad?" He asked me incredulously.

"Yes." I replied curtly and I heard him sigh.

"You look fine, great even. Now can we go?" He asked me impatiently.

"What's your rush?" I asked him while taking off my seatbelt.

He got out the car and jogged around to open the door for me. "I want to get married before my mom comes into town. She tends to throw huge parties and it's not something I want to deal with." He told me while taking my hand.

"What about my opinion on this?" I asked him, raising my right brow.

He stopped walking and squeezed my hand. "Shit. I'm sorry, I was too caught up in getting this done before the end of the month that I never asked you about it. I'm truly sorry Marcia." Ashton started rambling, feeling guilty no doubt, when I released an uncomfortable laugh.

"I was joking. I always imagined getting married in a small chapel in the middle of nowhere..." I trailed off glancing at Michelle and Landon.

"Oh." Ashton said not really prying. I shook my head and squeezed his hand.

He started walking and I glanced around. I was aware of the curious glances we were getting from the people currently across the street. It was awkward to meet some of their gazes because I knew they were judging me deep down. I could just imagine it.

Why is she marrying him? Why would she associate herself with those people? What did he see in her? I bet she's only in it for the money.

I could pretty much read the judging gazes and I quickened my pace. We entered the small building and Ashton walked up to the secretary. "We're here to see Judge Johnson." Ashton told the lady and she nodded checking a small journal.

"He's waiting for you in the wedding hall." She told us minutes later and walked with us outside to a small building.

I walked inside and noticed it was a small room with a table up front with two chairs in front of it. A man was currently arraging papers behind it and didn't hear us come in.

"Judge Johnson." Landon blurted out making the man jump and drop his papers.

"Don't scare me like that Landon." He scolded and picked up his papers from the floor.

"You must be Marcia." The man told me shaking my hand.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I said kindly giving him a small smile.