Abducted

Enjoy!

********************

Marcia

Saturday was my favorite day of the week since I didn't have any classes. I walked towards the small grocery store that was at the end of my street, aware of the men watching me.

I took my time buying fresh fruits and vegetables. I carried my bags in each hand and walked across the street to buy fresh bread and tortillas. "Hi Nana." I greeted the old woman behind the counter.

She smiled kindly at me and handed me my usual. I paid her and walked back home. I was aware that a few of the men were now following me by foot so I quickened my pace. I released a breath when I saw my mom at the gate, waiting for me.

She let me in quickly, and we jogged into the house. "You need to leave." She told me straight to the point.

"Why?" I asked her puzzled.

"Aden is waiting for you at his house, he's going to take you with your uncle. They have found you, and they won't leave you alone until you meet him." My mom told me while shoving things in a bag.

"Who momma?" I asked her scared, what exactly was going on.

"Their boss, your uncle will explain everything. You're not ready for that life style." She muttered the last part and I frowned realizing what she had just said.

She took off her gold chain and placed it around my neck. "Take care sweetie, call me when you get to Aden's house." My mom told me and gave me a tight hug. It was as if I wouldn't see her again and my legs felt heavy from fear.

"Yes momma." I nodded and walked towards the back yard.

"I love you." I told her and left the house. I rushed towards the middle of the property and moved the fence towards me.

I jumped down on the high step and fell into a small alleyway between the neighborhood properties. I kissed the pendant on my mom's chain and ran down the narrow alley. I reached the end of it and followed it to the left. I continued running until I heard unfamiliar shouts coming from behind me. I glanced back and noticed the men keeping tabs on me, following close behind.

I ran impossibly faster and reached Aden's street. His house was just a few meters away, I could even hear his engine running, ready for us to leave. I jumped on the high fence and began to push my tired body upwards. I felt the impact of someone behind me and an arm snake around my waist. I was about to scream for help when his warm hand covered my mouth.

I screamed into his hand but it was all futile. I felt moisture running down my cheeks, as I cried for the help that would never come. I was a kicking and screaming mess, until I was gently placed in an SUV. As soon as the door was closed I tried opening it.

"Nice try." I heard someone say behind me and I stiffened.

I turned around slowly and came face to face with the man that bought my piece at the auction. I leaned closer into the vehicle door and tried to put as much space between us as I could.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I rushed out, glancing around for any way to escape.

He frowned at me and then grinned. "Don't try to play with me, you know fully well who I am." He responded arrogantly.

"No, I don't. That's why I asked you, I don't know who you are, please let me out." My voice wavering with every word.

He looked at me intensely with calculating eyes and frowned. "Shit, you're not lying." He blurted our and I shook my head. Clearly.

"Well, alright. We're going to take you to my boss and you're going to have a long talk." He informed me and my mouth went dry.

"What! Let me out!" I screeched and the driver stopped the car immediately, glancing towards me.

"Keep driving." The man next to me ordered him and the driver followed his instructions.

I started shaking, afraid of what my fate was going to be. Were they going to make me a sex slave? Or cut me up in pieces and sell my organs? Did my mom per people money?

"Please, just let me go. I haven't done anything to upset you, people. I promise I'll move away and never tell anyone about this." I pleaded aware that the tears were running down my cheeks. Snot and all.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. The boss is waiting for you and everything is ready." The man responded and I began to sob.

Minutes later I felt the car come to a stop and someone opened the door for me. A man grabbed my arm gently and guided me towards an intimidating mansion. Not thinking straight, I punched him on his lower region and made a run for the gates that were still open. Everyone was in shock so I had a head start.

A man making a round around the property saw my intentions and ran up to me. "Don't hurt her!" I felt my body falling and I landed on the man's chest, the breath getting knocked out of me.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked me and I nodded furiously as we were surrounded.

I was picked up by the man from the auction and I heard the men snicker as my skirt had flailed upwards. He turned towards them and their grins were wiped off their faces. "You will respect our soon to be matriarch." The man demanded and all of them nodded bowing their heads.

He walked up the steps and led me through the open door of the mansion. He sat me down on an expensive looking couch and I glanced around slowly. "This is your new home." He told me with a grin and my jaw dropped.

*********************

Comment and vote!