Story Breakdowns: Genesis Skill

Full Name Within System: Goddess of Creation; Ultimate Skill: Genesis
Title:
Goddess of Creation
Type: Ultimate Skill
Threat Level of User(s): Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)
User: Myra / Athena / Rosetta (While in Myra)

What Genesis Can Do (Abilities) - Current Point In Story

Creation: Allows Myra to create the following:

- Can create most (not all) Species/Beings/Animals/Monsters regardless of whether they are present in the current world or not. (If she creates a new world, this limitation is removed as she can create anything she wants within that world/outside of the current one she's in.)
- Can create singular, heavily detailed, buildings such as a palace, for example.
- Can create Entire Worlds (complete with her own version of a world system and all if she so desired)
- Can create multiple buildings at once but this is limited, in scope, to create at most one city at a time unless creating the entire world from scratch.
- Can create new skills for Myra and her subordinates (Particularly those tied to her by Blood Oath). 
- Can create new environments (Mountains, hills, valleys, forests, rivers, etc.)
- Can no longer be limited by the World Systems following the addition of Athena.

Epexergasía: Allows Myra to edit the following:

- The current state (landmasses, atmosphere, forestry, etc.) of the world, however, this is at present limited in scope by the current "god" of the world and the world system put in place by this being.
- Her subordinates and their skills (Particularly those created by Genesis/Bood Oathed)
- Can resurrect the dead. However, only beings bound to her by Blood Oath/Mother can be resurrected with a 100% success rate. All other resurrections follow the current laws of the world.
- Can edit current skills owned by Myra and her subordinates (Particularly those tied by Blood Oath).
- Can change, without limitation, anything created by Genesis.
- Can no longer be limited by the World Systems following the addition of Athena.

What Genesis Cannot Do - Current Point In Story

Creation: Has a few limitations. They are as follows:

- Cannot create the dead without the assistance of other skills within Myra's arsenal. The same applies to creating certain beings such as True Dragons from scratch, as can be seen with her creating Lucille by even going as far as sacrificing an entire skill to do so. 
- Cannot create skills for beings not bound by Blood Oath.
- Cannot create certain beings without using the assistance of other skills. Example: True Dragons

Epexergasía: The skill has some limitations. They are as follows: 

- Cannot change beings not bound to her by Blood Oath/Created By Genesis.
- Cannot change large sections of the current world as this is limited by the current "god" of the world and the World System. This means that while she can create a large city, for example, she cannot create multiple cities spread across an entire region. It also means that while she can change her local location, she cannot change somewhere halfway around the world without going to that location and so on, so forth.
- Cannot change the dead, period.
- Cannot change other True Dragons without first applying a Blood Oath to the target.
- Cannot alter skills of beings not bound to her by Blood Oath.
- Cannot change Myra herself. While it can change/add new skills and more, the Genesis skill, in particular, cannot change the physical/spiritual aspects of Myra. This extends as far as not even being able to change the colour of her nails though it can be used to create new clothing as clothes aren't a part of her physical body. Needless to say, other skills allow her to get around this to a certain extent such as the skill which allows her to look like someone else.
- Cannot, itself, create clones of equal strength to Myra. This can be bypassed for Athena's usage with the Allaxiéra skill as it allows Myra/Athena to create a perfect replica of Myra for the exclusive usage of Athena and Athena alone. This is the only scenario where a "clone" will have access to all Myra's abilities/skills/strengths with the exception of things like Elysium since upon death, it would simply return to Myra instead of reviving elsewhere as she does. 

That Time I Got Reincarnated As... (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें