Yule Ball, Part 3/Encounter With Raven

Danny and I had settled on dancing in mid-air once again. There was mostly a kind of slow waltz, but neither of us really cared. I glanced down and saw Harry and Draco dancing awkwardly together, with Harry leading. I smiled as I returned my focus to my mid-air waltz with Danny. "Well Harry and Draco seem to be hitting it off rather well. Wouldn't you agree, Sir Shadow?" I stated in my noble voice, calling him by his ghost name. Danny looked at me and smiled softly after he too checked on Harry and Draco. "I couldn't agree more, Lady Luna. They actually make a rather cute couple, do they not?" he replied in his noble voice, also referring to me by my ghost name as I had done.

We danced until we somehow ended up on the floor, and in the center of the room at that. I made sure Danny stayed away from the pumpkin juice this time. Danny with a hangover/major headache is insufferable. As am I whenever I get headaches. That was when I spotted a familiar purple-haired gray-skinned girl. "Raven? Is that you?" I asked when I got close enough to her. She turned towards me. "Do I know you?" She asked, a bit confused with how I knew her. "Raven, don't you recognize me? I mean, you DID save me when I was 7. Remember? I fell through the window of my tower room at the orphanage back in Jump City and you caught me before I was even halfway to the ground. It's me, Bella. You also gave me my own Titan communicator and said that when I was old enough that I could join you guys." I told her.

"Bella? The little ghost-powered girl who had been chased out of Jump City by a mechanical ghost with a flaming green mohawk when she was 16? Is that really you?" Raven asked me. I nodded. "This is what my ghost form looks like. When you saved me, I couldn't 'go ghost' entirely. That didn't happen until I was 14, which was also when I discovered my dragon powers, as I had woken up as a dragon on my 14th birthday." I explained. I told her of my adventures so far, including why Harry and Draco were dancing together instead of hexing each other into oblivion. Harry and Draco were kissing again. When they parted, Draco had his head resting on Harry's chest as they continued dancing. I told Raven of the recent conflict with Ginny Weasley, and even of the Halloween Ball.

I went back to continue dancing with Danny, who had been waiting patiently for me to finish talking to Raven. We continued as if nothing had happened. Glancing back to Harry and Draco, I saw that Draco still had his head on Harry's chest and was bright red in the face. They must've kissed again and people must have seen for Draco to blush like that. I looked over at Ron and Hermione and gave Ron a look that clearly said, 'You had better treat my cousin right or else.' He got the message loud and clear and nodded slightly to show that he understood.

"Lady Luna, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you've gotten even better at dancing than you were at the Halloween Ball." Danny said. I blushed lightly and replied, "Thank you, Sir Shadow. And you have gotten better as well. Which seems to be quite hard for both of us, since we WERE dancing ballet at the Halloween Ball." He blushed as well as we continued to dance ever so gracefully. I could sense that everyone was staring at us just like they did at the Halloween Ball, but Danny and I ignored their stares and continued dancing.