Pre-Spring Break Planning

It was the week before spring holidays, and Danny and I were talking about how to spend it before school let out for the next week. We decided we'd stay with Harry at the Burrow (he'd explained a lot to us about where he goes during the holidays). Suddenly, I grinned mischievously, my fang-like teeth showing a bit. They only appear on their own like that when I was super ticked off or I had a very clever and cunning idea worthy of any Slytherin. This time, it was the latter, so no need to be so scared or worried. Danny caught the gleam of my fangs and silently looked at me with a questioning look in his icy sapphire eyes.

I told him, "You know how we can make our wings invisible, right?" He nodded. I continued, "Good." He tilted his head in confusion and quirked an eyebrow. I sighed and added, "Because we are going to scare the hell out the Weasley Twins. Get your broom ready Thursday evening and then come to the lake, wings invisible. I'll already be there. Harry, Hermione, Jack, and Draco will be there too, and they already know what will happen." He grinned widely, his own spectral fangs revealing themselves.

I had let Harry, Hermione, Jack, and Draco know via my telepathy. I left Ron and Ginny out of it because they would let it slip to the Twins that we were going to scare the living daylights out of them Thursday at the lake. Danny and I each had a Firebolt 7 broomstick, only mine was silver with a hint of green and his was light beige with a hint of blue. Granted, I'd only ever used mine for Quidditch, and Danny had never really used his except for when he first got it. The-Boy-Who-Lived (Harry), the know-it-all lion (Hermione), the Prince of Winter (Jack), and the Slytherin Ice Prince (Draco) arrived in the Gryffindor common room Wednesday evening after classes were done for the day to discuss what would be happening the following evening. Danny's brother Jack liked the idea immensely once I said that he would create a thin layer of ice on the lake, since it was still cold despite it being spring now.