Really?

As you can tell by the font of the title it's not a chapter. 

I have been blessed with some people, mainly two, commenting on both the first and second "Book" of the Ellie X Male Reader FANFICTIONS. 

To Those two, @clemlovebot  and @nobamakilesbian 

Yes I did that, because I want people to know the people who clearly can't read the description of the first story. It clearly said, "I know Ellie's sexuality but it's a story and not the real thing".

Y' all really aren't smart enough to read the descriptions before opening up something.

AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE FUCKING TITLES OF THE STORIES (Ellie x male reader)

Clearly says male in the name. 

Also, @nobamakilesbian I am not trying to invalidate the LGBTQ+ community or any part of it. I myself am part of the community by being bisexual and non-binary but I lean more towards the male gender. Physically though, I am a GIRL. 

Yup I said it here people I am a girl that's writing in the male perspective in a fucking fanfiction that won't matter in the future because you'll have moved on and probably forgot about it.

Anyways, your comments will not stop me from continuing a made-up story. If you want to read an Ellie x female reader there's plenty of those just search it up. Feel free to copy and paste if it's too much for you to spell that out with your small, smooth brains. 

Have a good day! :)))