𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖓𝖔𝖜

A/N: Y' all I can't sometimes haha. I just balled my eyes out over a stupid flat tire not to long ago. I think it's mostly for holding in everything for months on end but honestly it felt good to just let it out. Anyway, since I called in today because of the flat tire and not wanting anyone to know I was crying before work I am going to be productive and give y' all a cute, wholesome chapter. Enjoy!

It's been months since (Y/d/n) was born and nothing could possibly make Ellie and I happier. We had our own little family. Even if it started out rough it turned out to be the greatest thing to ever happen in our lives. 

I set the guitar down after playing a little bit to calm (Y/d/n) down after a little outburst. She loved the sound of the guitar and was mesmerized by it the first time we played for her. It always put a smile on her face when she was crying. 

"You okay now?" I asked picking her up out of her crib that we had built for her. She let out a giggle making me smile. Something caught my eye outside the window and noticed that it was starting to snow. I looked back at (Y/d/n) and smirked. Knowing that this was going to be her first time seeing snow and possibly feeling snow.

"Well today's going to be fun... or not." I began walking out of her room and down the stairs. "Let's see what mommy's doing."

I walked into the kitchen and found Ellie at the stove, cooking. "Whatcha cooking momma?" I asked walking up behind her. "Oh, you know, chicken." My lips moved into a line and I hummed. "Chicken." I looked at (Y/d/n) and scrunched my nose when I said that. 

"After dinner let's take (Y/d/n) outside." 

Ellie turned to me only to give me a confused look. "Why?" I pointed out the small window on the back door and gave a small smile. "You don't think she's too young to be out in the snow?" I shook my head. "She'll be fine, we just don't keep her out too long. Besides it'll be the first time she see's snow." 

"Okay, but if she get's sick it's your fault."

---------------------------

After eating, the snow on the ground had reached a good amount for (Y/d/n) to have a good first experience and we got her bundled up so that she wouldn't catch a cold. She was covered head to toe in warm clothing. 

When we got outside her eyes instantly grew wide at all the white, cold fluff everywhere. Her mouth was slightly open and as soon as Ellie set her on the snow itself she reached out to touch it only to pull it back when she found out how cold it was.

Ellie and I both let out a laugh as a small smile grew on (Y/d/n)'s chubby face. She instantly went back to touch it and smack her hands on the snow as she laughed. The snow didn't stick so I grabbed some in my hands and tossed it into the air. It fell around us and (Y/d/n) made her grabby hands at it. When it was all done falling she tried to grab some and throw it up but she only threw it outward. 

"Wrong way baby." Ellie said grabbing some and showing (Y/d/n) that you had to throw it upward. She tried throwing it upward and giggled while stomping her feet in excitement as it did what she wanted. This resulted in her losing her balance and falling onto the snow on her butt. The three of us played in the snow until our noses where red. 

Ellie decided it was time to go inside and get warm, so that's what we did. We went inside and took of our shoes and jackets. I went to start a fire in the fireplace and Ellie sat (Y/d/n) on the couch before going to grab some blankets we had stored away in a closet. 

We gathered by the fire and bundled ourselves up in the blankets. (Y/d/n) instantly fell asleep against us. "See, not so bad." I said wrapping Ellie in my arms pulling her as close as I could without squishing (Y/d/n). "We'll see about that tomorrow."

A/N: I started this around 3 and now it's 10. I kind of got busy and forgot that I started this. Oops...