Dirty Dancing

You decide to go back to work even though you've been gone for a few weeks. No one knew about your miscarriage beside the mansion. You were ok with that, with that being said you put on some clothes to get going. As your walking down stairs you hear people gossiping about something.

"Hey guys, whats up" you say making some jump

"Hey Yn, you working tonight" LJ asks

"Ya I am, I'll probably be back by morning we have some events going on" you explained

"Well you shall expect me, have fun" he says as you walk out the door into the forest. As you walk you see rake.

"Hello rake, how are you" you tell him

"Hello Yn, I'm alright, I might go to a club"

"Well I'm working tonight at mine, feel free to come by"  you tell him

" Why thank you, see ya soon"

With that you continue your way out of the forest.

You arive at the club, welcomed by fn.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, doesn't matter, we got shit to do and drinks to drink" they say as they drag you into the club.they hand you a shot and you slug it down faster than a gun shot. You left to get ready for the events.

You see a paper with the events and how many times they will be held. You had your usually scheduled time for the pole, then a milk pool, and lastly a dance floor. As you read this you are excited because you never were able to do events because you were busy with other responsibilities.

~time skip~

After your time on the pole, they brought out a kiddie pool filled with white milk. You and your best friend look at eachother with a smirk. You know the people that are coming  but this was going to be fun. As you and your best friend you planned to look like matching lesbians, you and fn wore cheetah print outfits, as the music started you put your pole in the middle and fn started pouring milk on your tits. You start climbing the pole making sure you have a good grip to make sure you don't slip or fall. She kept pouring milk as you moved. After you spun, you got down and did the same she did to you. You decided to like some of it as she was up sidedown. You licked her leg which made the crowd go crazy.

Apologies with the short chapter, I've been everywhere