My Punishment🍋

"You okay now love?" Jeff asked with worry and concern

"Yes I'm fine" I say, sadness in my voice but I really am okay. LJ pops his head in, with him being as tall as he is, I'm surprised he hasn't hit his head on the door frames or something.

"Well, if you two don't mind explaining what my purpose here that would be great, I have kids I could be stuffing candy in instead of dealing with you two dumbasses." He says sassily and smartly.

"Well if i could leave my bathroom for starters that would help." They both move out of my way, Jeff lightly tapping my ass as I leave, "I wouldn't be smiling Jeff, your'e going to have a dick down your throat here in a minute." I turn once again to sit on my bar stool, facing the two idiots.

"So, start explaining darling, why was I called here" LJ looks at me then glances at Jeff.

"Well to shorten in, Jeff's been an ass in a way and He told me he could hear everything so I barely whisper go suck a dick, them he comes out of a shower asking what I said knowing and I guess he called you ver to do as I say." I state bluntly, no expression only truth, "unless Jeff saw or heard differently." I peer over and hes shaking his head, I smile knowing I'm right.

"So I guess that means I'm here for sexual purposes and you both will be getting stuffed" I blushed at his words, more though to whats hes been meaning towards Jeff.

"You heard him baby, get on your knees and suck" I demanded him, He swallowed heavily like he's regretting what he said and I'm going to call him out.

"Scared Jeffery, don't think you can take his cock down that deep throat of yours." Jeff slowly gets on his knees and they both look nervous. "Hey don't worry, you both might be able to have me after a short amount of time" I tell them, they both smirk at each other.

"If that means I can pound you again baby girl, then I'm willing to suck LJ for you." Jeff pulls down LJ's sweats and reveals his hard cock. Jeffery quickly took it in his mouth and LJ gasped at the quick to work Jeff. He starts bobbing his head and I couldn't resist getting a photo. I quickly took my phone out and snag a few photos, especially ones where LJ's head is thrown back.

"Awee Lj" I taunt, "Does his throat feel good." I giggle after but shortly regret it once LJ throws Jeff off of his dick.

"Not as good as yours, little gumdrop~" He forces me to stand and forces me on my knees, I peer over at Jeff who is still shocked. "Take It like the good girl you are" He shoves his cock deeply, making me gag on his length. It gets Jeff's attention quick and he looks over enraged. He had to know this was coming I mean he practically set it up. "god you take it better than Jeff does baby, and that's so fucking good." He groans

"Baby girl" Jeff says. "Quit sucking his cock and come sit on daddy" I quickly get off of LJ, I can finally breathe properly, I stand and walk over to Jeff and sit on his lap. "Baby, I didn't say you could sit on my lap." He says in my ear quietly, He tears my pants off leaving me in shock. he throws them to the side "Let me taste you baby, come sit on daddy's face" I'm stunned, I stood there for a second before speaking.

"I don't want to crush you" I tell him worried

"Baby, you won't, just come sit." I walk step over and straddle his face and hover over. "I said sit not hover" He forces me down his face and grips my waist with one hand and my thigh with the other.

I moan as he slips his tongue on my clit, teasing it slowly. He begins to explore more territory and sticks his tongue inside my pussy. I gasp at the new feeling, it feels heavenly. Jeff noticed this as I began to moan more as he went quicker.

"Gotta keep you quite my dear" LJ whispers and begins to kiss me, I moan into the kiss because of Jeff, my wetness keeps growing knowing I have two men at my will for whatever I want it this very moment. As I get closer to my orgasm I moan louder and break mine and LJ's kiss.

"Jeff" I moan "I'm going to cum" He starts licking and sucking faster, he's able to feel me throb. He stops as I was going to cum.

"You're going to wait for that orgasm princess, I am the only one who is going to give it to you tonight." He tells me as I'm Lifted off of his face and onto his cock. "LJ you are no longer needed you can leave if you wish"

To tease the both of them I get of of Jeffs lap and start heading to the bedroom. "I don't care what you two do, I'm going to bed now." I slip into my room and put on my satin pajamas. I no longer want to be touched by either of them as Jeff wouldn't let me have my orgasm and LJ was here to pretty much have Jeff suck his dick, dick down my throat and kiss me while Jeff ate me. God they can both be so annoying. I turn on the Tv and began watching my show and hop into my comfy bed.

JEFFS POV (Gotta know whats going on outside the room in Y/n's world)

She left, she left me and LJ with a boner, LJ can take care of himself but why me. I question as she turns the corner and shuts the bedroom door.

"I hope I didn't upset her with inviting you over" I turn to look at LJ "Also whats with the nickname you gave her."

"Well I am a candy man after all." he tells me "now I'll take my payment so you can go solve whats going on, something is bothering her and I have a list of what it could be."

"Okay here you go" I had him the fifty, on the phone I payed him to let me suck and let him play with my girl, I really got to stop doing that "I'll go talk with her and if you want I can tell you whats going on with her alright. have a good night LJ" I say to him

"please do, I may not be her partner but I am a friend still, Thanks, bye" he is actually worried about her, I hope he is not finding a connection with her from just touching her.

I head to the bedroom and hope I can get some answers. I crack open the door and my beautiful baby girl is sound asleep. But shes distressed, I sit on the bed hoping I don't wake her, turns out she was awake.

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable with LJ or even with my actions tonight, I really shouldn't have but I thought you would have found it funny when I sucked him off, costed me fifty bucks but it was worth it, You can keep the photos you took but don't show anyone please." I tell her and lay down on the bed next to her hoping she would accept my apology but all I got was silence.