Kya Kahun??

I was selecting oh no no no..... I was actually picking and throwing my outfits for just half an hour. Taking the same Lavender gown and then making faces that the floral print isn't a good choice but then back in my mind I know that's the prettiest outfit I have on myself in my opinion. But was this the only reason for so much interest in this Lavender floral print gown? My heart questioned and for once I went numb. Blocking all my senses and I like always walked freely in the memory lane of My School Life.

Flashback

It was the time of December and I was in 9th Standard. We were in a co-ed class but the reality was Boys and Girls were having different rows and just taking to opposite gender was like a crime. 

I entered my class eating Sattu ke parathe closing my eyes as my bus was fast and I like always being a turtle missed it and my dear breakfast too. I had quickly grabbed a paratha and rolled it. Waving my hands for grabbing an auto I settled inside and then started to munch My Sattu ke Parathe. I could have eaten them when I left from home in between my walk but no me being me always wanted to eat when I was in auto or any vehicle. Weird? I know!

So this was the reason that I was still completing my Paratha when I entered my class and it was almost finished. I dusted my hands and rubbed them on my Salwar as always a lazy person. I looked at all students in my class, every face was familiar except one. 

That was a face with a fair complexion, dark chocolate eyes, and a Red frame Spectacles. With a green sweater. Hairs were the ones that attracted me in an instant and my hands were having an urge to touch them. For a second I looked at him particularly gawking and went to my seat.

Last bench and to my group. Since it was not allowed to talk with boys, we the girls were whispering in the group regarding this new entry. 

One day I and Riya were playing Bingo and this new boy came forward and said " are asie nahi ye wala word match hoga dekho na " saying this he went back to his seat and all of me including the whole class looked at Riya

Riya: What? Don't look at me like that pata nahi pagal hai shayad?

She said we laughed but we  were wrong

In maths period he solved the whole worksheet of Geometry before anyone else and within 20 minutes and we were again proofed wrong when he just solved all the questions based on the second law of motion and that question having the speed of gun and bullet aghh... whatever!!

For his bubbly nature and naive looks, Girls use to drool over him except me. They just with any excuse either asked his notes so that they can even fall in love with his handwriting like really? 

And then there was me I don't know why I use to hate him...umm I mean I use to don't like him!

It was too rare that I looked at him properly but whenever our eyes use to meet he just simply smiled and then looked down and when he looked up I use to glare at him.....

It was chemistry period and I and Riya were playing ' noughts and crosses ' okay in desi language ' cross and zero ' when suddenly a voice made both of us jump at our seats.

" Common Stand u and now tell me the molecular weight of NH3 "

I stood up at my seat and first I looked at my table finding it as the most interesting object where names of seniors were imprinted with deep cuts. I was so dumb that I was searching the answer on the bench thinking " Kisine cheating ke liye hi sahi kahin NH3 ka molar weight likha to  hoga na! "

and then I looked up at the fan and then at the spider's web and I was so engaged that now I was just watching a fly struggling in that web just like me by this question from the teacher.