chapter 4: don't touch my Luz pt 2 (short)

At the market Amity was walking around looking for anything she was interested in the witch came across a few stands that caught her eye one part had jewelry, books, human things? Then a women up in her 40s showed up her huge gray messy hair her eye colors of yellow with a fang showing she wore a red dress with heels
"Find anything your interested kid? I have a lot of human  Treasures!" The blight observed the treasures books clothes objects humans called TVs, toys,
It was all so very different from what she had seen before "take a picture it'll last longer" the women joked "what kind of books you have?" Eda snickered "ha nerd, alright let me check"
The women grabbed a stack of books and dropped them on the table for the young witch to look at ghosts,odd tales, children's books, lots more
The blight found two books that caught her attention
'The good witch Azura' 'Old folks tale werewolves'
"How much for these two?"
The lady took them and read the titles "well this werewolves one is 3 snails and this other one you can borrow this one belongs to the human I have at home"
Amity tensed up a bit "Luz?"
The lady's eye brow raised "I see you know her already"
"There you are mittens" Em said as she came up from behind her and patted her sister on the head "oh hi Eda" emira laughed as Amity frowned at her sister "don't mess with my hair"
"Hi em" king then jumped on the table looking at the older blight girl "the king of demons demands tummy rubs!" Emira chuckled and picked up king and rubbed his belly "how's Luz doing?" Eda rolled her eyes "being a dork as usual and I see your sister and her have already met" "wait emira you hangout with them?" "Yeah when ever I don't got anywhere to go"
Amity raised an eyebrow "Em I gotta head somewhere later can you keep an eye on the house whenever you can" "sure our parents are out of town when do you want me to come over?"
"Say around six o'clock"
"Sure, hey mittens wanna tag along?"
"...yes" { time skip }
Luz laid in bed scrolling on her phone
Eda opened her door "hey kid! Two of the blight siblings coming over to help you watch the house" Luz dropped her phone "what" "look I know you can take care of yourself but in case if your curse gets out of hand someone is there to make sure you don't do anything that you'll regret" the brunette sighed and sat up "I know Eda. How long are you gonna be gone?" "Just about seven hours remember to feed hooty" 'oh yeah-'
Eda heard a knock on the front door and went downstairs the door swung open "hoot hoot we have a guest!"
Emira Amity and Edric walked in and they all sat on the couch "hey kids"
Eda stood Infront of them " we should lay out a few rules one don't do anything stupid or dangerous I will notice two make sure not to beat up hooty three don't invite anyone else"
Eda grabbed her bags along with her staff "I trust you em byeeee!" Then like that the owl lady left