Chapter 117: Mutant Goshawk

Those three-level mutant herbivores are more likely to be promoted only by swallowing the same kind of crystal nucleus, just relying on this mutant grass is far from enough. If it's not that the mutant grass isn't enough, maybe they won't kill each other, right?

How did this group of mutant animals survive? Ye Qingyu glanced at the high surrounding walls and understood. These mutant animals can't get out, and other mutant beasts can't get in either. What's more, there are many damaged fences, doors, etc., which are naturally easier to enter than this tall wall.

There is only one grade 3 in a group. Shen Ye hunted down these three-level mutant animals. Ye Qingyu took a few mutant grasses and prepared to cultivate them in the space. At the same time, several pairs of secondary mutant antelope, mutant elk and musk ox were collected. The meat of these mutant animals is absolutely delicious.

I chose another mountain in the space, put these pairs of mutant animals in, and prepared to keep them in the space. When she cultivates these mutant grasses, if they don't kill each other, she will raise them. After these second-level mutant animals eat mutant grass, they can grow into third-level mutant animals.

Ye Qingyu frowned and said, "Shen Ye, there is an area for birds. There are many mutant birds that can fly. It may not be very beneficial to us."

Shen Ye knocked on the steering wheel and said, "Well, we got off the car. The goal of the car is too big, and it's not good for us to fight."

"it is good."

After Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu got off the car, they continued to walk along the road.

The first wave of mutant birds they ushered in was the mutant flamingo. Ye Qingyu looked at these pink, beautiful, and crane-like birds, and he couldn't get it right. But she didn't wait for her to make a move, they would make a move first. A large sea of ​​fire sprayed down from above.

Good guys, fortunately they have a mental defense barrier, otherwise, they would really be burnt to ashes.

"Little Feather, what level is the strongest mutant bird nearby?"

"Level 4, wind system, on Eagle Mountain."

Shen Ye threw thunder and lightning at the leading mutant flamingo. While trying to lead the mutant flamingo to the position of Eagle Mountain.

Fighting against the flying mutant birds, they are really at a disadvantage. If the mutant eagle and the mutant flamingo start fighting, they can leave. As expected, the mutant flamingo couldn't hurt Shen Ye and the two of them, and they were beaten down. This time they became angry, chasing Shen Ye and the others to the mutant eagle's site.

Usually the mutant eagle will hunt the mutant flamingo. At that time, the mutant flamingo was too late to escape, but now it bumped in. Shen Ye was also not sure, the mutant eagle here would definitely fight the mutant flamingo. He just tried it, even if there is no mutant eagle, other mutant birds are also possible. As long as two groups of mutant birds fight, they can be temporarily safe.

Suddenly, a huge light blue figure suddenly rose into the sky. Facing the flamingo, a whirlwind blasted away, and the mutant flamingo was blown to the side, and some of the low-strength ones had already fallen sternly. Then the mutated goshawk's wind blades shot out, killing another one in a flash.

Ye Qingyu had to sigh, watching the battle between the high-level mutant beasts can give them a lot of inspiration.

Shen Ye squinted his eyes and asked, "What kind of mutant bird is this?"

Blue magpie? Parrot? Peacock? But this size, appearance, and fierceness should be of the eagle type. Shen Ye asked uncertainly: "Or, goshawk?"

Ye Qingyu also replied uncertainly: "It should be a mutant goshawk, right, I see where it is, there is a sign that it is a goshawk."

Shen Ye's face that remained unchanged all year round was a little unsustainable, "If it were a mutant goshawk, the feathers of this body could be mutated very thoroughly."

Ye Qingyu looked at the blue figure in the sky admiringly, and said, "Well, it has become better."

Shen Ye couldn't tell whether it was better or ugly. Now this mutant bird in the sky has light blue feathers on its back, but there are clusters of white feathers on its abdomen and on the top of its head. Looking at this mutant bird, if it weren't for its huge size and fiercely slaughtered appearance, Shen Ye would almost say it was a flower magpie.

If Ye Qingyu knew Shen Ye's thoughts, he would definitely tell him, of course it would look better. The feathers of the goshawk used to be gray-black, but now they are light blue, with white matching, they can blend with the blue sky and white clouds.

Ye Qingyu looked at the sky, a blue and a pink, the color contrast was strong, but there was the color of cream ice cream. There are raging flames, and blue wind blades and whirlwinds. This scene seems to be the blooming of fireworks.

The battle in the sky was fierce. There were constantly falling pink mutant flamingos and scattered red blood. Ye Qingyu slapped his tongue. If you ignore the worrying screams, this picture is really beautiful. Oh, is she a little cold-blooded? She couldn't be soft-hearted, these mutant flamingos rushed to kill her and Shen Ye.

Although there is only one mutant goshawk, the mutant bluewing is the early stage of the fourth level. And there is a flock of mutant flamingos, but there are only five third-level in a flock, and most mutant flamingos have only one-level and two-level strengths.

The mutant flamingo who had been given the power to disarm, just stabilized his figure, and the fire sprayed over, and the mutant goshawk had a whirlwind, and the fire was blown out, or blown away.

The mutant flamingo couldn't see the enemy, and immediately scattered and fled. After victory, the mutant goshawk soared in the sky and screamed, spreading its wings, gliding in the air, and it seemed that its wings were more than ten meters long.

Ye Qingyu was still admiring the majestic posture of the mutant goshawk, and the mutant goshawk leaned forward and rushed down. Still a hundred meters away, Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu felt the collision of the air current. Shen Ye hugged Ye Qingyu in his arms, his nerves tense, ready to take action at any time.

They want to leave unrealistic, can't keep up with the opponent's speed, and cannot do without the opponent's flying range. Is this going out of the wolf's den and then into the tiger's den? Shen Ye stared at the goshawk's movements. Ready to fight with the mutant goshawk.

And Ye Qingyu also surrounded the two of them with a defensive enchantment, his own safety was guaranteed, and he was only prepared to counterattack at any time when the opponent attacked. Really invincible, she will pull Shen Ye into the space as soon as possible.

What made Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu different was that the mutant goshawk entered the attack range and did not release the wind power. Is it like catching a rabbit, using sharp claws?

But Shen Ye observed that when the mutant goshawk did not catch its prey, its body was bent and its claws opened. This is exactly how the Goshawk would normally land. Shen Ye had to say to Ye Qingyu and watch the changes.

The air current driven by the mutant goshawk did not affect Shen Ye and Ye Qingyu, because it was blocked by Ye Qingyu's defensive barrier.

Passerby Through The Cannon Fodder Of the End Timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें