Chapter 172: meet by chance

Lingxi replied, "Before opening the shell, I don't know what kind of line it is inside. If you want to cultivate, you need to try more. There are many seeds in the squirrel. But these mutant rice, a single plant can only produce A grain of rice."

Ye Qingyu's eyelids jumped, and he asked incredulously, "That one grain of rice can give birth to a seedling and a grain of rice. After being eaten, it will be gone. It's just that it doesn't increase, isn't it more and more few."

"Don't worry, our wood-type supernatural powers give birth to rice. We can only give birth to one rice seedling, but we bury the rice in the soil for cultivation. This mutant rice can produce many seedlings just like sweet potatoes."

The fox summed it up incredibly: "Everything has its own way."

Ye Qingyu nodded. Existence is reasonable. God closed a door and opened a window. Mutant rice survived under the temper of energy and virus, freeing the way they multiply.

Lingxi knows that Ye Qingyu, like him, also has wood powers. People with wood abilities give birth to plants, not as long as they are planted in the ground. Lingxi handed the bag to Ye Qingyu indifferently, "You can fetch it at will, there are still some from the squirrel. If the number is small, you may not be able to collect the seeds of the five lines."

Others can't tell, can Ye Qingyu still be unable to tell? She swept away her mental power, and she knew what these seeds were. "No, I'll take five of them. Try it first."

Ye Qingyu accurately picked five grains of five-line rice from that big pot.

Their staple food for lunch is mutated rice. Except for the eagle, everyone has peeled rice that suits their tastes. In the end, Lingxi suggested that he try the mildest green rice. The squirrel tried steaming today, and it tasted really good. I can't tell what the taste is, but when I eat it, it just feels good. Although the eagle cannot absorb the energy in the mutant rice, it also says that it tastes good.

Everyone unanimously decided that when they arrived at the Baihu Base, they would open up a plant room to cultivate mutant rice for Lingxi. To fight for their staple food in the future, from ordinary rice to mutant rice.

When she went to bed at night, Ye Qingyu had already sunk her mental energy into the space, and set aside five plots to start cultivating her mutant rice.

The weather seems to be returning to normal recently. Without the hot and cold of the first few months of the last days, the scorching sun at this time seems to be about to roast people, and the steaming heat from the ground seems to be about to dry people.

Although the abilities are now more resistant to heat and cold, they will not feel too comfortable in this hot weather. What's more, there are still many ordinary people in the team. So they try their best to stop the car and find a place to escape the heat during the three hottest hours at noon. But often the situation is not so ideal, either finding a place, or being disturbed by zombies and mutant beasts. At noon, fighting under the sun is really not a good job.

At 11 o'clock that day, they passed by a garment factory. The fox said that there were more than 300 survivors inside, and it seemed that they had come out to do a mission. At present their task should be completed. There are neither zombies nor mutant beasts in the factory. All the people are gathered together.

Shen Ye thought for a while, and decided to stop here at the hardest time for noon. Further on, there are also factories, and this area is an industrial zone. However, some factories may not be cleaned up. If you find a place, you must clean up the site during the hottest time. Only stayed for two or three hours. When cleaning up, it is precisely the time they need to escape the heat.

So Shen Ye decided to say hello to the other party, borrow a place, and take a break.

When Shen Ye and his party arrived, the people in the factory naturally found out. After a face-to-face meeting, the two leaders were a little lost. Because they don't know each other, but they feel familiar with each other.

The fox spoke first: "Hello, we are going to the Baihu base, passing here, it is almost the hottest time of the day, we want to thank you here."

The opposing team leader was also a man with a vigor and appearance that did not lose to Shen Ye. He recovered from the shock, his shock was only a moment, and no one noticed it.

The man spoke casually: "Hello, I am Lin Zihua, a member of the Baihu Base, and welcome you to join the Baihu Base."

It turned out to be the Lin family, and the Lin family is really a special existence of the eight great families. They are not like other ancient warriors who participate in the management of the country, and Kyoto does not have their power distribution, but it is undeniable that the Lin family is powerful in the eight great families. Perhaps they are not willing to fight, and the Lin family only controls the western region. So although Shen Ye knew the Lin family, he only knew the names of a few Lin family members.

Since the other party had already introduced his life and background, Shen Ye was naturally unavoidable.

"I'm Shen Ye, and these are my teammates."

Then several people introduced themselves.

Lin Zihua looked at Shen Ye in surprise, "I know you, you are the captain of the Special Forces Beast Team. You are very good!"

Shen Ye didn't expect the Lin family to know him, "It's just a fluke."

Lin Zihua looked at Shen Ye with a somewhat surprised expression, and explained, "In the 473 incident, your team was sent to recover the information. I also knew by accident that the Beasts did a great job. As for you, you are the captain of the Beasts. This matter, the captain of the other unit of your special forces is at the Baihu base. I asked him out of curiosity about your team. You know, the previous army was almost dissolved and reorganized, and the previous confidentiality regulations were also It's useless."

It turns out that, after all, the Lin family has been in the northwest, and they have never heard of the Lin family's involvement in other areas. How could they know the captain of the secretive special forces unit.

Shen Ye didn't care much either. After all, he had left the former army. "Well, it's nothing. We are no longer part of the army. It's just one of the survivors of the Great Xia Kingdom. We won't bother you to rest."

Lin Zihua knew that the other party would also have to rest and prepare for lunch. "There is still three days away from the White Tiger Base. You can go there by yourself. I will draw you a route later. This route has been cleaned up by us and will be easier. We have other tasks, so we can't go back to the base with you."

The fox arched his hands and said, "Thank you! In this way, we don't have to find a place to rest at noon every day."

Lin Zihua also returned a gift: "Well, it has been relatively hot recently."

They belonged to the ancient martial arts family. After the end of the world, they were not willing to shake hands, but they became popular among martial arts practitioners. After seeing the salute, the two parties left separately.