Chapter - 23

Hello my lovely buddies from yours lovely Kajal😉

I hope you all are doing fine.

Very important episode. So, no nonsense today only story...

Happy Reading 😊

******

After not finding Gauri at home Ashutosh got hypered and called Gaurav but he is also unaware of her whereabouts.

*******

Gaurav don't try to get smart?? Where is Gauri???..... Ashutosh asked in rage

Ashutosh..... She blocked my number... I'm not in touch with her. .thats why I followed her that day....... Oh my god!..... She is not at home.... She is not here with me.... Then where is she???.... Asked Gaurav nervously

"I... I don't know Gaurav...i was outside.....i thought she is with you but.... She is not at home also..... Ashutosh said helplessly worried about her

" She is innocent... I've told you..... Ashutosh I'm warning you if anything happens to her than I'll kill you and die myself also"..... Said Gaurav worriedly

********

Ashutosh checked each and everywhere but couldn't find Gauri, he called all servants but when he checked the CCTV footage ...... He found that she didn't went out.

Ashutosh held his head and sat down "if she didn't went out than where did she vanish"......Ashutosh was threading his fingers in his hairs and chanting, " Oh my God.....what have I done...I'm so sorry Gauri please forgive me please. . I didn't mean those words.. I have said in anger... Please come back.... Come back to me"

Ashutosh was lost in his thoughts when Radha kaki came with a scared face and stand in front of him.

" Chot dada babu I...i..want to say something p.. please don't get mad on me..... Radha kaki said nervously

Ashutosh looked at her suspiciously.

Radha kaki whispered, "Ashi baby called her in the basement four hours before"

Before she could speak further Ashutosh ran towards the basement.

He saw lock on the basement door and saw that Sweets was trying to scratch the door with her little paws.

Ashutosh unlocked the door the next moment. His legs got halted by something hard on the ground it was pitch dark in the room. He switched on the light and got shocked.....

There she was.... Gauri.... His wife.... Laying unconscious on the floor like a ragged doll.....

Ashutosh went towards her and checked her pulse.... It was running very slow. He got scared.... What has happened to her.... How did she reached here....

Thinking all theses Additya lift her in his arms in bridal style and brought her to his room. He made her lay on the bed and called the doctor.

"Why happened to bou maa..... It's all because of you Ashu.... She is such an innocence soul.... And you never valued her worth"...... Shouted dadi accusing Ashutosh.

Ashutosh was standing quite hanging his head low.

*******

"Now she is out of danger.... I have given the injection..... Said the doctor after treating Gauri.

" What type of husband you are???.... Didn't you know she is nyctophobic.... You should take care of that she didn't get into darkness"..... Said the doctor

Ashutosh got shocked to find this new information.

"You are so lucky that your wife fainted there only.... If not then she would get paralyzed or......death..... Said the doctor.

Ashutosh got frozed by the thought of it only.

" She'll be unconscious for sometime, take care of her and someone stay with her always "....... Doctor said and went out.

Mrs. Piyali has came till now. She was so furious on her kids for there cheap deed.

" I'll stay with her".... Said Mrs. Piyali

"No maa.... Please let me stay with her".... Said Ashutosh softly.

All of them came out of the room. Mrs piyali burst on her children, " I was dreaming of a happy life since this innocent girl stepped into our life..... But I was wrong.... I was so wrong to think that this angel can transform demons like both of you... Shouted Piyali pointing at both Ashutosh and Ashima.

"You both are devils who can only hurt and kill someone..... You don't deserve her Ashu..... First you destroyed her life and now you tried to kill h..... Before Mrs. Piyali could finish her sentence Ashutosh interrupted her.

Maa...... Shouted Ashutosh

" How could you even think that.... I can kill her maa".... Said Ashutosh being hurt.

Mrs. Piyali shouted with equal rage, "then why is she inside there.... Who took her there tell me....

You got a gem girl as a wife but you know what...... You don't deserve her........ She deserve a better man who understand her worth.... Not a monster like you.... Shouted Mrs. Piyali crying till now.

She didn't listen to Ashutosh's justification and went towards her room.

Ashutosh didn't said anything further. He went inside his room to take care of his wife.

*******

On her way to her room Mrs. Piyali saw that Ashima was roaming nervously in her room. She was pacing from here to there.

The moment she saw her mother there.... Ashima went towards her and hold her hand.

Maa.... Woh.. Before Ashima could utter something Mrs. Piyali yanked her hand away and moved forward towards her room.

Instead of Ashima's continuous calling Mrs. Piyali closed her gate with a loud thud.

She cried her heart out leaning on the door....... After crying for a while she sat and think properly. Ashutosh came to take me...... Then he can't lock Gauri there..... And I know my son.... He is cold hearted but he can't stoop so low"......

But if he didn't then who can do this crazyness...... Is it.... Is it really what am I thinking.

Mrs. Piyali thought and closed her mouth gasping.

*******
Ashutosh sat beside her on bed.
She was sleeping like an innocent baby.

He hold her left hand and whispered, "I'm so sorry Gauri......please forgive me....i know I'm so bad.....i insulted you always but...... Please don't leave me please

He saw her palms have water now and he shockingly touch his cheeks and find them wet.

His eyes sheds tears for her and he touched those tears..... " I'm crying for her.... But why???? What's happening to me......

To be continued.......

                   *************

Can anybody will able to know that Ashima attempt to kill Gauri???

What will Mrs. Piyali do now??

What will happen to Gauri when she'll gain consciousness???

Why Ashutosh was crying???

To know more.... Stay tuned

Do read, vote, share and comment on my stories

Luvs and hugs from yours Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏