Chapter - 27

A ful of love song of Gauri and Shankar 's love which is now telling the story of  our Gauri and Ashutosh.

By the way.....a lovely hello my bestest buddies from yours lovely Kajal☺

I hope that you all people are having fun in this romantic season of monsoon.

But..... Our hero Ashutosh is very sad now.... Let's see how he consoles him and his family......

Happy Reading 😊

******
Mrs. Piyali started crying insanely after witnessing her daughter who turn into  a corpse now.

Ashutosh was still rooted at his place.

The servants went in and put the dead Ashima on the bed. Radha kaki and dadi appear over there after listening to Mrs. Piyali 's hysterical cry.

All of the women were crying.... But Ashutosh moved with a blank face towards his doll.

He bent down and closed the lifeless eyes of his doll and carried her in his arms.

Radha kaki called the relatives and Gaurav to inform about the demise of Ashima.

******

Gaurav was having dinner with his family but still lost in Gauri's thoughts.... "She didn't even look at me for once nor replied for my good night... Maybe she's not well and very disturbed.....that's why" Gaurav thought.

"But she was continuously staring at Ashutosh when she was leaving RC mansion..... It seems like she's waiting for him to stop her"..... Said a voice within him.

Before he could react his phone ringed. It's Ashutosh's landline number. He picked the call,.....it was radha kaki sniffing.
" Kaki what happened. .... Everything allright"..... Gaurav asked worriedly.

"Gaurav baba...... Ashi baby is dead,.. She commited sui cide...... "..... Said Radha kaki sobbing by now.

The phone slipped from Gaurav 's hand. He informed the same to his parents andthey all left for RC Mansion.

Gaurav and his family were on the way to Ashutosh's house. Mr. Chatterjee inform Mr. Bose about the loss of Mrs. Piyali and her family.

******
Gauri along with her parents went to RC Mansion.

Once again after entering in her husband's house, she feels a sudden relief.
The previous cage is now giving relief to her.

She entered inside and halted on the threshold to see the corpse of Ashima kept in the middle of Hall. It was bounded in a white cloth kafan.

Still her eyes were searching for her husband everywhere and finally she spoted him standing by a pillow in the corner with a blank face.
"Main janti hu inhe kitna badaa dhakka laga hai.... Ye apni doll se boht pyar karte the.... Inka chehra bta raha hai ki yeh toot gye hai par kisise kahenge nahi" Gauri thought.
(I know he got a biggest shock after he loves his doll the most... His face signifies his conditions buy he'll not say it to anybody.)

Before looking at Ashima's face, Gauri eyes get flooded by watching her husband's state.

But Before she could move towards him a voice halted her.
"G...Gauri.... Beta.. Sab kh.. Khatam ho gya "
(Gauri dear... Everything is finish)
It was Mrs. Piyali crying miserably.

Gauri ran towards her and hugged her new mother tightly.
As soon as Mrs. Piyali got a homely warmth she started crying insanely on her loss. Gauri hugged her tightly but still crying herself by looking at Ashima.