Page:13 ! little bit smut!

before going out of the class Jennie whispered something inside y/n's ear.
Jennie: have fun😏

y/n looked at Jennie with pleading eyes to not do this.but Jennie smirked more

y/n: u-nnie😞
she called Jennie making Jennie stop in her track. Jennie closed her eyes tightly and left the classroom with a heavy heart.

y/n eye's had only tears she wanted to cry but she got distracted by someone's voice.

Tae: enough with ur drama!
when she trusted u with her whole heart u decided to break her heart and her trust. then why are u now crying for something u disserve.

he said making y/n look at him with a sad face. she noticed that he was coming towards her so she wanted to make a run but he is faster than her. he cought her making her scream for help.

y/n: Helppp!!!
Tae: no need to scream sweetie~ nobody will hear u
he said while pulling her closer to him. she didn't want to become a sl😞t that's why she kneed his private part and ran downstairs towards the school gate.

she kept running fast followed by Tae making y/n scared. her tears began falling when she saw how close he was to her 🏃🏻‍♀️...🏃🏻‍♂️and he got her.😈

Tae: u think u could get away from me. now it's pay back time.
y/n: n-o let goooooo!Helppp!!!
she said screaming hoping that someone would hear her voice.

he pulled her inside his office making her scared of what he would do next.he locked the door and walked towards her making her step backwards untill her back hit the wall. He removed his coat and tie he threw his coat on the table.

he took the tie and walked towards y/n who was begging him to stop. He didn't listen and kept walking towards her. He trapped her between his muscular arms and his one leg is between her legs traping her. He took her bag and threw it away after that he took her hands and tied it with his tie.

y/n: pl-ea-se d-don't she begged him to stop.
Tae: time to have some fun.

he said smashing his lips on hers kissing her harsly. Y/n who hoplesly stood there not doing anything. She didn't kiss him back making him angry. He bites her lip making her gasp. He took the chance and putted his tongue inside her mouth exploring every corner of her mouth. he kept biting and sucking on her under lip making her moan.

she was disgusted with herself letting a boy touch her that way. she always protected herself from getting touched by a men. but this time she couldn't because she was hopeless she couldn't tell the truth. she was like a body without it's soul.

Tae: let me make u feel just like u wanted to.
y/n: pl-ea-se do-n-t s-ir 😭
i be-g u 😭

he looked at her with a smirk but somewhere in his heart he felt pain seeing her like that. he shrugged of the feelings and went towards her neck.

he licked her neck sending shivers down her spine. he started giving wet kisses on her neck and travelled a little bit down towards her collarbone. after giving wet kisses he began sucking and biting her neck making her moan in disgust. her vision was not that stable. it was getting blurry.

Tae stopped making hickeys and went a little bit down and saw her shirt protecting her body.

Tae: what are u hiding here?
he pointed towards her b😬😬bs.
Tae: people like you also wear clothes? i thought they like to remove their clothes for others he said smirking 😏

y/n who brought her tied hand towards her breasts and hide it.
y/n: pl-ea-se do-n-t 😨
he smirked at her making her more scared. y/n eyes were only a little bit open.

Tae teared her shirt throwing it on the floor making y/n scream.
y/n: brother!!!

that was the only thing she said before passing out. before she could hit the floor Tae caught her. he tapped her cheeks.

Tae: hey!! wake up!
he tapped her cheeks multiple times but she didn't open her eyes.
Tae: why does she pass out every time.he said while lifting her up and bringing her to his car.

nobody saw them because the school already closed and everyone left already. only these 2 were left at school.

Tae brought y/n to his house and also called the doctor. he putted her on the bed and the doctor checked her.

a few minutes later

Tae: how is she doctor?
doctor: Mr Kim she's not in a good state. she's stressing to much. something is bothering her. she also has old cuts on her arms. it looks like she tried commiting suicide.

something is bothering her. she has been stressing to much and it's not good for her health. and she hasn't been stressing since 2 or 3 days it has been more than 1 month for sure. her body is too weak she didn't eat and rest enough.

if this continue than I'm afraid to say that she'll die
the dokter said while looking down. Tae got shocked of what the doctor said.

doctor: these are the medicines she should take. i will take my leave call me when u need something.
Tae: sure doc. thank you he said politely

Tae looked over at y/n with a concern look. he sighed and went to shower.

after 30 minutes

y/n: n-o do-n-t c-om-e clo-se
i p-promise I wo-n't tell
no d-don't
y/n kept blabbering something in her sleep.

Tae came out of the shower he saw how y/n was saying something in her sleep and sweeting so much.

he went towards her and tried waking her up but she kept sweating.

he called her
Tae: y/n? y/n? y/n!!
y/n: Nnooo!!
she screamed hard making Tae flinch. she looked at Tae who was sitting so close to her with only a towel wrapped around his torso.

to be continued~